Can light skin black men pull off the Ben Affleck beard???

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:wow2:
When your beard loses symmetry and just looks like a misshapen growth of stubble/hair that extends past your chin. It just looks corny and swagless. If you took a razor to your face and just let the new hair grow untouched, it would eventually grow out like a neckbeard.

i want a little bit under da chin though....pics of difference please?

and ill keep the under portion shaped up

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow2:

i want a little bit under da chin though....pics of difference please?

and ill keep the under portion shaped up

I'll do my best to illustrate what I mean. If the shyt is on your neck and you look like a basement dwelling, WoW playing cac, that's when you need it to be shaped up.

Put it this way, if you're not trimming it and keeping it even, it's gonna look demonic.

orton-neckbeard.jpg

koydetmer.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'll do my best to illustrate what I mean. If the shyt is on your neck and you look like a basement dwelling, WoW playing cac, that's when you need it to be shaped up.

Put it this way, if you're not trimming it and keeping it even, it's gonna look demonic.

orton-neckbeard.jpg

koydetmer.jpg

:lolbron: them niccas look :flabbynsick:

I dont want neck beard

drizzy beard is alright in this video

Last edited by a moderator:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
the right side of my goatee barely connects now at 34, beard aint in my future although my pops and bro got full beards. I only shave when I goto the barber for the most part so that may have some effect on the growf.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
so my face is like growing in but my goatee and mustache is longer than the rest bc of my previous style...

should i trim it down to be even or just wait until it is longer?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i constantly kill the neck beard. i can't fukk with it too much. i do wish i could just go into hibernation and not get a cut for 2 months though.

shyt would look so fresh after.

people dont realize we need breaks this shyt is tedious to deal with.

i will never cut off the chinstrap/connect/mustache...that is a part of me for life breh.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm light skin and I want an impeccable beard like these stud muffins but I don't think it would look right because I'm lightskin and not as attractive as these guys:damn: :damn::damn:

:wrist: :scusthov: How anyone could turn something as manly as a beard into some fakkit sh*t is beyond me. :snoop: