Can light skin black men pull off the Ben Affleck beard???

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
14blqvn.jpg
at this thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@M617

what does a nice beard say about a man's penis? :ohhh:

will women perceive me as stronger and more hung? :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
@M617

what does a nice beard say about a man's penis? :ohhh:

will women perceive me as stronger and more hung? :ohhh:

lol women tend to take men with more hair as a sign their body is more matured. when they see a guy with a nice beard they assume his dikk grew to a nice full length since his hair obviously did. patchy hair usually means a weak thin penis

my best friend cant grow a beard for shyt and when we were camping as kids or just basically fooling around wrestling in the rain(seriously lol) after parties as drunk a$$holes then having to change ive accidentally seen his ween and its small and i take it that since he never matured fully neither did his joint.

jamie foxx grows a nice thick beard and his dikk pic which i will link you with per request with prove my beard theory...only because you asked of course

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
lol women tend to take men with more hair as a sign their body is more matured. when they see a guy with a nice beard they assume his dikk grew to a nice full length since his hair obviously did. patchy hair usually means a weak thin penis

my best friend cant grow a beard for shyt and when we were camping as kids or just basically fooling around wrestling in the rain(seriously lol) after parties as drunk a$$holes then having to change ive accidentally seen his ween and its small and i take it that since he never matured fully neither did his joint.

jamie foxx grows a nice thick beard and his dikk pic which i will link you with per request with prove my beard theory...only because you asked of course

when did his dikk pic leak? :ohhh:

is it up there with breezy or yeezy's? :ohhh:

:troll: