Votes: 29 9.2%

• Total voters

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I dont trust RCP as all the MAGA twitter grifters and bots are shilling it, all good if you do

At this point we'll see soon enough

Ohhhhh really? Says who? You?

:mindblown:

whether your far left or far right and anything in between uses real clear politics
The fact that CNN MSNBC and Fox News uses them …. let you know there is no bias at all

lib123

All Star
Daps
I didn't think she could win, but in the last few weeks I've came around to believing she could win. White people are surprising me.

She won't be a 2 term President though. She will get smoked in 2028. All them white people will go back home.

If she wins, it won't be because of White people. Non-White people will need to push her over the top. That's why the Arab Muslim voters potentially voting 3rd Party en masse is a big deal.

Mr.FOH

Pro
Daps
If she wins, it won't be because of White people. Non-White people will need to push her over the top. That's why the Arab Muslim voters potentially voting 3rd Party en masse is a big deal.
But why are those jokers voting third party. Just stay home in that case then. Protest that way

lib123

All Star
Daps
But why are those jokers voting third party. Just stay home in that case then. Protest that way

It could send a powerful message if Kamala ends up losing by the number of votes Jill Stein gained. That would show it was potentially in the Democrats hands to win if they stopped arming Israel. Otherwise the Arab non-voters just falls into the pool of the 80 million or so other non-voters who didn’t vote for various reasons.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

whether your far left or far right and anything in between uses real clear politics
The fact that CNN MSNBC and Fox News uses them …. let you know there is no bias at all
We're not talking about bias. We're talking about accuracy. YOU said it's the only one that's accurate which is bullshyt and then you tried to move the goalposts. Fox and whoever else using them doesn't mean they are accurate. Those news organizations use a number of polls. As a matter of fact on MSNBC, when Steve Kornacki steps up to do poll updates, I can't remember the last time I saw RCP referenced as an aggregate.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could send a powerful message if Kamala ends up losing by the number of votes Jill Stein gained. That would show it was potentially in the Democrats hands to win if they stopped arming Israel. Otherwise the Arab non-voters just falls into the pool of the 80 million or so other non-voters who didn’t vote for various reasons.
well then those voters are idiots, because trump is a far bigger armer and supporter of israel :yeshrug:

if your one issue is "fukk israel", then you should be voting to keep trump away from that conflict. period

lib123

All Star
Daps
well then those voters are idiots, because trump is a far bigger armer and supporter of israel :yeshrug:

if your one issue is "fukk israel", then you should be voting to keep trump away from that conflict. period

That’s easy to say if you don’t personally know or aren’t personally connected to people killed in the conflict.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s easy to say if you don’t personally know or aren’t personally connected to people killed in the conflict.
yeah, you're right. but when trump is saying that "israel should go in and finish the job", it shouldn't be a hard decision :yeshrug:

Arabs can't vote against this? OK. don't come crying to us when he wins

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

BREH!!!!

Whoever is worried about US involvement in the Israel conflict..

Trump will 100% give Israel what they need to do anything they want.

Dems support Israel cause America is their ally. No way America leaves Israel hanging. Ever. It's a cold cold game but America herself is the same type of brutal as Israel. Is MORE brutal.

Within that framework, Trump would be worse, as far as allowing atrocities.

Kinda like:

in a gang.

There's one crash-out in the gang that is about to flip on an opp. He beats the shyt out of the opp on his front porch then pulls the strap, blasts the opp and starts pointing at the victim's uncle who is no threat.

Dems are the homie that says "Breh! Don't do it"

Trump is the homie that says "Do it"

lib123

All Star
Daps
yeah, you're right. but when trump is saying that "israel should go in and finish the job", it shouldn't be a hard decision :yeshrug:

Arabs can't vote against this? OK. don't come crying to us when he wins

I personally don’t think Israel will operate any differently regardless of who wins. They have both parties in their pockets.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
We're not talking about bias. We're talking about accuracy. YOU said it's the only one that's accurate which is bullshyt and then you tried to move the goalposts. Fox and whoever else using them doesn't mean they are accurate. Those news organizations use a number of polls. As a matter of fact on MSNBC, when Steve Kornacki steps up to do poll updates, I can't remember the last time I saw RCP referenced as an aggregate.

:snoop:

what the hell are you talking about? How am I moving the goalposts?
I think you don’t understand - Real Clear Politics is not a single pollster. They are polling franchise that accumulates data from all the legitimate single polling companies and breaks down the latest polls by criteria and average them out … so your example of MSNBC Steve Kornacki or any other so-called experts on these cable networks may indeed use a latest poll from a legitimate company but when they say {{ the latest poll(s) say said candidate is leading … }} they are getting that data from RCP

lib123

All Star
Daps
BREH!!!!

Whoever is worried about US involvement in the Israel conflict..

Trump will 100% give Israel what they need to do anything they want.

Dems support Israel cause America is their ally. No way America leaves Israel hanging. Ever. It's a cold cold game but America herself is the same type of brutal as Israel. Is MORE brutal.

Within that framework, Trump would be worse, as far as allowing atrocities.

Kinda like:

in a gang.

There's one crash-out in the gang that is about to flip on an opp. He beats the shyt out of the opp on his front porch then pulls the strap, blasts the opp and starts pointing at the victim's uncle who is no threat.

Dems are the homie that says "Breh! Don't do it"

Trump is the homie that says "Do it"

What difference does it make if Dems say don’t do it but give them the resources to do it?