Votes: 29 9.2%

• Total voters

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Most recent polls are from very partisan sources which affect the results.

This is going to look a lot like the 2012 election when polls were saying Romney was going to win.

The amount she has been able to raise, the way she reenergized the Dem base, the early turnout results.

This tells me that she is more likely to win than not.

:what:

Real clear politics is the only polling entity that is accurate. They take polling from legitimate pollsters and she’s losing in all the battleground states.
I don’t know where you get 2012 Romney being ahead in the polling over Obama because that was not true
and where are you getting this information that re-energize the party when last week the report came out that she is polling below, biting with Latino men, black men and black women … if that report/data is true she has absolutely no shot at winning

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Landslide and the night will be called early after NC and PA are in the board for her :umad:
:russell: fukk your bullshyt ass predictions

anyone can just say "kamala is gonna landslide", and no one is gonna call you out, because we all want to see that :mjlol:

she's not putting up 340 votes, and winning florida, or whatever your ridiculous prediction is. but she will win

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
:what:

Real clear politics is the only polling entity that is accurate. They take polling from legitimate pollsters and she’s losing in all the battleground states.
I don’t know where you get 2012 Romney being ahead in the polling over Obama because that was not true
and where are you getting this information that re-energize the party when last week the report came out that she is polling below, biting with Latino men, black men and black women … if that report/data is true she has absolutely no shot at winning

I dont trust RCP as all the MAGA twitter grifters and bots are shilling it, all good if you do

At this point we'll see soon enough

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:russell: fukk your bullshyt ass predictions

anyone can just say "kamala is gonna landslide", and no one is gonna call you out, because we all want to see that :mjlol:

she's not putting up 340 votes, and winning florida, or whatever your ridiculous prediction is. but she will win

That landslide coming when Fl goes in her Column too :umad:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Landslide and the night will be called early after NC and PA are in the board for her :umad:
this isn't happening, btw. republicans in PA fukked up the vote count on purpose, so that votes can't be counted til election day. PA is openly saying they won't be counted on election night :dead: