Can DC movies survive Superman vs Batman Underperforming?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have some confidence in the people writing the script and we know the visuals will be on point. Lets say it is received poorly. Did that ever stop Transformers from smashing box office records? shyt, now China has opened up.. this should could definitely surpass a billy. It won't do Avengers numbers because the Marvel train is off and running but it will do very well I think.

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
what direction is Snyder going in exactly?

if this isn't a popcorn flick and the quality of the movie is poor than DC movies are dead

Marvel movies are devoted popcorn flicks so they automatically get a pass for having shyt/meh/decent quality

YOU GET A 90! YOU GET A 90! YOU GET A 90! -- Rotten Tomatoes to Marvel Movies

oprahyouandyouandyoulego.gif

meanwhile Batman v. Superman gets a 55%

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
I dont know about yall but im watching everything marvel/dc hoping its all piff:ahh:

seedorf-balotelli.gif

As a comic fan and supporter I'm watching everything too. I see people forgot about the drought comic movies had back in the day. Lol at a Batman and Superman movie flopping. If GOTG did numbers I don't see why this wouldn't.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All it's going to take is one hot trailer with a couple of :gladbron:inducing money shots.

It's Bat's & Superman.....the trailer's going to cause pandemonium...they'll definitely surpass a billion

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
All it's going to take is one hot trailer with a couple of :gladbron:inducing money shots.

It's Bat's & Superman.....the trailer's going to cause pandemonium...they'll definitely surpass a billion
Yeah, remmebver the teaser trailer leaked and the internet damn near shut down? Imagine when a full length teaser or trailer drops. shyt is gonna do numbers.