Can DC movies survive Superman vs Batman Underperforming?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dudes are still using Goyer as the boogeyman despite him not being involved with this movie anymore and his initial script being rewritten by Chris Terrio? :what:

no that definitely gives me some hope moving forward.

i don't have extreme confidence in snyder but i love watchmen and it looks as if he's re-teaming with that same cinematographer. plus you have an oscar winner writing the script, so there's that too.

so well see I guess.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Best thing about TDKR was Bane. Dope villian.
:salute:

absolutely.

in fact batman forever is really the only movie imo that scratches the surface of the "duality" within bruce.

keaton was the best batman but as bruce wayne he was pretty regular. not his fault, he just didn't have anything to do.

bale had the most to do as bruce AND batman... i just didn't think he was very good in the role.

but kilmer was head and shoulders the best bruce wayne. glad to see someone else recognize it.

oh yeah,....
iceman nailed being bruce.
I wished kilmer would have been able to be batman with burton.

Art Barr

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The movie will do well. But not as well as either Avengers movie. But probably better than everything else Marvel.

Critically, I think the critics will make the bar unusually high in regards to giving it a ‘positive review’. The critics are in the tank for Marvel world building, they will make comparisons at every turn. It has to be really good to get just a good review, probably not fair but until they gain some momentum/trust it will be like that for them with the critics. Marvel is the article original when it comes to shared universe, biting the idea will give critics pause.