Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Let me get my excuses off
- you know it was a short off-season after a deep run in the playoffs and finals.
- the grueling schedule after the mentally taxing bubble season really wore us down
- AD and Lebron were battling injuries the whole season, we really over achieved
- Lebron is getting up in age and only came to LA to start his Hollywood career
- oh and there refs some how screwed us, I’m sure if I study all the games there will be some missed calls that didn’t go out way. Yea that’s it

:troll:

Sounds like asterisk talk to me. The same asterisk talk that the Lakers complain about whenever it’s brought up.

Excuses=Asterisks

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fair as long as you said this when Jordan couldn't make the playoffs in the East at the same stage of his career :yeshrug:
Seriously you bringing up Wiz MJ? nikka, what about 2011 finals? Explain that shyt to me then. I wasn't saying Lebron wasn't goat because he lost this series. Lebron BEEN not the goat.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Damn you can hate Lebron all you want but no Lebron or Curry for these finals feels weird:hhh:.

Only big finals matchup would be Clippers vs Nets, but I wanna see Giannis get a chip :yeshrug:
NBA will eventually need to move on, they need to build new stars..this should be good. I am rooting for Giannis too, hope he gets it done