Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I agree that he's trash and was worthless on my Pistons, but why do you say the underlined?
:jbhmm:
A big man would lacks BBIQ, can't shoot, can't protect the rim, and can't finish with high efficiency is not useful. Not even as a min salary player

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Remember in game 3 Lechoke was tryna embarrass crowder in front of the lakers bench? :stopitslime:

He ain’t giddy no more :umad:

And neither are his cheerleaders :mjlol:

Can’t even show sportsmanship and this nikka had the audacity to go on national television after winning last years championship tambout “its about time i earn my damn respect too”. Nah nikka, fukk outta here :camby:

Exactly.

Everyone loses sometime, but everytime this guy loses in the playoffs he storms to the locker room. Anyone that grew up playing sports knows your coach would wrong your neck for that bullshyt.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Disrespectful for not shaking CP3 hand. That's supposed to be his homie too.

At least Isiah Thomas hated MJ.

c'mon breh...he didn't want to further aggravate the shoulder injury:mjtf:

AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I agree that he's trash and was worthless on my Pistons, but why do you say the underlined?
:jbhmm:

drummond is a big man who cant protect the rim, protect the perimeter, doesn’t have a jump shot, has very low basketball IQ, thinks he’s a star and should be featured on offense has very little place in the modern nba besides being a journeyman :manny:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Respect to the Suns, and Booker, never to Crowder what a chump

Lakers made some seriously questionable moves this offseason. The Kyle Kuzma extension and the whole “we’ll never trade him!” is crazy.

Injuries got the best of us, but also starting a quarter in a win or go home game with 14 points... not coming back on defence, not even blocking (LeBron too) and some of Vogel’s decision making this series (why get Gasol and barely use him properly?) killed us. And the Suns are a TEAM, they trust in each other and are in the zone - Booker is super talented and delivered a great Playoffs debut, and CP3 finally delivered in a series (both first time evers)

We need to get rid of Kuzma and “maybe” players like Mclemore and Morris.

Schroeder... he will get paid somewhere but he’s not worth 84 Ms for 4. He did fight at the end, but disappeared in gm 4 and 5.

Pelinka better show us something.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Respect to the Suns, and Booker, never to Crowder what a chump

Lakers made some seriously questionable moves this offseason. The Kyle Kuzma extension and the whole “we’ll never trade him!” is crazy.

Injuries got the best of us, but also starting a quarter in a win or go home game with 14 points... not coming back on defence, not even blocking (LeBron too) and some of Vogel’s decision making this series (why get Gasol and barely use him properly?) killed us. And the Suns are a TEAM, they trust in each other and are in the zone - Booker is super talented and delivered a great Playoffs debut, and CP3 finally delivered in a series (both first time evers)

We need to get rid of Kuzma and “maybe” players like Mclemore and Morris.

Schroeder... he will get paid somewhere but he’s not worth 84 Ms for 4. He did fight at the end, but disappeared in gm 4 and 5.

Pelinka better show us something.

Lakers are stuck with Kuzma :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:what:Why they got Larry David in the LA fishin' pick? He's a Knicks fan, he just goes to Lakers games cuz he lives in LA

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It’s fitting that Lebron and the Lakers went out like some straight suckers. Only matches that disgraceful fanbase.