Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
:what:
PHX is not losing to a Denver team without Jamal Murray. Unlike POR, they defend, and Ayton isn't a moron like Nurkic.

I keep trying to tell myself that but I think they can frontcourt them to death. I've been doubting Denver since that injury but they've proven me wrong again and again. But I think my post was more about Utah now that I think about it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Remember in game 3 Lechoke was tryna embarrass crowder in front of the lakers bench? :stopitslime:

He ain’t giddy no more :umad:

And neither are his cheerleaders :mjlol:

Can’t even show sportsmanship and this nikka had the audacity to go on national television after winning last years championship tambout “its about time i earn my damn respect too”. Nah nikka, fukk outta here :camby:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Outside of Bron, AD, Kuz, THT, KCP, AC and one of the 3 centers (can’t be both Trez and Drummond), I think everyone else might be on a new team going into the first game of next season

I could also see like 3 different dudes from that aforementioned list being flipped by mid season too. I don’t think they recognize the issue with the mass exodus style in the FO, or maybe they’ll just blame it on injury :yeshrug: They really do need a Tobias Harris, Jrue, MPJ third “star”. A guy who might need to be intentionally involved on offense but can also be a leading source when nikkas just ain’t on or are out. I guess they figured that was Scrotum

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I agree that he's trash and was worthless on my Pistons, but why do you say the underlined?
:jbhmm:

If we couldn't make it work with Stan there isn't a coach that can. And 2015 was before the entire league reupholstered its offensive gameplans.

I'm telling yall, since Embiid humiliated him, that look in his eye has been gone.