Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
5 steps of denial breh....give em time they'll accept what happened or maybe not who cars they guy gone :mjlol:
i been hating on chris paul since he was freezing out justin gray at wake forest and been saying ayton is just tall wiggins since he got in the league

but because i don't care about the human struggle of lebron's uphill journey against old age and injuries as he's the first human to encounter either, i'm a dikk :dead:

out of all the people i needlessly hate on :dead:
You the one who mentioned them. Arguing with yourself out here. :mjlol:
did i respond to you, or was i quoting someone else - and you felt the need to :cape: for lebron

its an L. he'll be aite

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I cannot see a path for them beating Denver or Utah unless Conleys hamstring is collapsed or Jokic gets sniped. But that's why they play the games. I don't see ANYTHING against Utah, that's a buzzsaw of a roster.

With that said I can't give Phoenix anything but credit for everything they've done
:what:
PHX is not losing to a Denver team without Jamal Murray. Unlike POR, they defend, and Ayton isn't a moron like Nurkic.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

Naaaah boi. Gotta face the music :umad:

tenor.gif

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I cannot see a path for them beating Denver or Utah unless Conleys hamstring is collapsed or Jokic gets sniped. But that's why they play the games. I don't see ANYTHING against Utah, that's a buzzsaw of a roster.

With that said I can't give Phoenix anything but credit for everything they've done

Suns in 6:manny:

they match up well against Denver and Denver doesn’t play any defense :manny:

jokic will get his, but it will be tougher going against ayton than kanter and Nurk