Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
If you REALLY look at The Suns what do they have?

Book
Chris
Ayton

Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd who else? They can't even play their backup center he's so pitiful

Wow

I cannot see a path for them beating Denver or Utah unless Conleys hamstring is collapsed or Jokic gets sniped. But that's why they play the games. I don't see ANYTHING against Utah, that's a buzzsaw of a roster.

With that said I can't give Phoenix anything but credit for everything they've done

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I ain’t making excuses for shyt but Bron without his legs 100% is mad easy to game plan for. Dog really didn’t have any choice but to settle for them treys and dish it out. The lack of a fall back move offensively was gonna catch up to him one day, and it simply got compounded by losing arguably a top 5 player. I don’t think they win even if both teams are 100% btw, not with the consistently horrid shooting of the Lakers

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
chris paul ain't hurt? ayton ain't hurt?

im not even anti-lebron or anything but goddam. an L is a L :mjlol: hate this storyline building narrative shyt that people can't leave alone

5 steps of denial breh....give em time they'll accept what happened or maybe not who cars they guy gone :mjlol:

Daps
Both AD's in LA are crying tonight
aaron-donald-crying.jpg

:wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t think AD is doing something wrong like Chuck is saying
His body is just kinda brittle to me I don’t think there anything you can do about that
I honestly agree with this. People talking about him getting in the weight room but he gets hurt in so many different ways. He's just an athletic 7-footer who plays above the rim and doesn't have the magic injury-preventing genes. It is what it is.

Maybe he could do something that would help a little but this can't all be his fault.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I cannot see a path for them beating Denver or Utah unless Conleys hamstring is collapsed or Jokic gets sniped. But that's why they play the games. I don't see ANYTHING against Utah, that's a buzzsaw of a roster
Denver is food with the way they been playing defense and how the ancillary Phoenix players are playing. They giving up like 106 a game to a Blazers team that got a 8 man rotation and 7 of the 8 are ass. They might stick Gordon on Book and that’s gonna leave a probably 90% CP0 and Ayton eating Cumpazzo and Jokic on the PnR on the other side. Jokic would need 45 a game nfs