Can anyone recommend other science fiction RPGs?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
@42 Monks

Curse you for recommending me a game that is stealing my time like crazy :damn: I love it so far. I'm immersed in the story and characters and getting used to the gameplay. This shyt is good. The writing is nice so far. The story choices are numerous and interesting. I love when I have to get away from the keyboard and walk around to think about what option to choose.

Just finished the museum mission and that shyt was intense as hell :whoo: I know the direction I want my character build to take but I already have other build ideas I want to explore in future runs.

Only thing that is subpar to me is the 3D artistic direction but it's serviceable, and the fact that you spent most of your time reading helps.

Thank you :wow: I lowkey want to jump back in right now but I gotta take my ass to bed

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks

Curse you for recommending me a game that is stealing my time like crazy :damn: I love it so far. I'm immersed in the story and characters and getting used to the gameplay. This shyt is good. The writing is nice so far. The story choices are numerous and interesting. I love when I have to get away from the keyboard and walk around to think about what option to choose.

Just finished the museum mission and that shyt was intense as hell :whoo: I know the direction I want my character build to take but I already have other build ideas I want to explore in future runs.

Only thing that is subpar to me is the 3D artistic direction but it's serviceable, and the fact that you spent most of your time reading helps.

Thank you :wow: I lowkey want to jump back in right now but I gotta take my ass to bed
good writing is :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • Rimworld-Think The Sims but more adult and deep science fiction. If you enjoy base building with a bit of simulation that can be unpredictable, this is legit a addictive game.
rimworld on PC…looks like the type of classic RPGs some y’all were discussing…don’t think I’m ready for those yet
Fair enough, but trust when I say Rimworld is truly a gamechanger. I mean they never lower down the price because the game is that good. Its like one of those games that is a must to have as a gamer, but I feel you on being weary on that game and the others.

didn’t realize y’all had hipped me onto this game earlier…with the steam deck arriving…I’m looking into this game and will more than likely take the plunge and get it…looks like a nice, time-consuming game to play in handheld mode

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
didn’t realize y’all had hipped me onto this game earlier…with the steam deck arriving…I’m looking into this game and will more than likely take the plunge and get it…looks like a nice, time-consuming game to play in handheld mode

Game even better with mods breh. The workshop is a godsend to fukkery from organ laundering to full blown wars.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@42 Monks

What game is this?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
The Shadowrun games are free on PC right now and even a toaster could run them. They're all good but Shadowrun: Hong Kong is amazing. Star Wars: The Old Republic games are all solid too.
All of these are fire.

Shadowrun needs a sequel or a 3D remake.