Can a chiropractor only have female clients?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Or would that be discrimination?

I'm not touching a man like that and I damn sure don't wanna hear him sigh "ooh, that felt so good":camby:

You can have whatever you want, word round the campfire it was a guy that got in good with the ladies of magic city and had them coming to the outpatient clinic, so he could get his numbers, also a chiro that would bring a portable table to the tipper club to take care of a few patients.

I’ve seen countless fly ass women in this profession, that would have a nikka sweating like his girl using his phone to look up a restaurant

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You can have whatever you want, word round the campfire it was a guy that got in good with the ladies of magic city and had them coming to the outpatient clinic, so he could get his numbers, also a chiro that would bring a portable table to the tipper club to take care of a few patients.

I’ve seen countless fly ass women in this profession, that would have a nikka sweating like his girl using his phone to look up a restaurant
I need to get in on this profession. My lonely days proved I'm good with my hands(mostly the left)

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I need to get in on this profession. My lonely days proved I'm good with my hands(mostly the left)

My nikka buckeye fever got the quagmire arm
:russ:

Dog i still remember this one patient that used to come to the clinic with no draws on and she ain’t really hide it either she was dating a dude from Chicago, whenever she came i used to grab a gown and cover her legs asap

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My nikka buckeye fever got the quagmire arm
:russ:

Dog i still remember this one patient that used to come to the clinic with no draws on and she ain’t really hide it either she was dating a dude from Chicago, whenever she came i used to grab a gown and cover her legs asap
Breh, you got it MADE:whew:

I'm around dudes at work all day:hhh:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I remember this one stupid thick flight attendant
I remember this one light skin broad that had massive breast and ass and she stayed in tights
I remember this one Dominican chick short got her body done, ass was stupid