Albums Cam'ron - Purple Haze 2 (Discussion Thread)

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:
Whole album is flames.:wow:

My only gripe with this album which isn't just Killa but it's how music in general these days is sound engineered to be so fukking loud. The beats sound like they're gonna burst my eardrums if I don't turn it down.:damn:
I’ve always listened to music loudly though.:manny:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
"They say get there by midnight, I'm way beyond 12
I ain't comin I'm jettin, Le'Veon Bell!"

"All the hustlers rejoice
Misunderstood females, I wanna hear your voice
Hey Flee! Hey, baby, have a toast on me
Now point at yourself and say a toast to me"

giphy.gif

:wow:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:beli:
I’ve always listened to music loudly though.:manny:
I listen to music with reference studio headphones. shyt sounds amazing but way too loud. Like it's too clear so it's piercing to the ears.

Still classic Killa. Been listening to Dipset all week. Who would of thought that Dipset would be running shyt for over 25 years.:picard::wow:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know the definition of the difference between a mixtape and an album anymore but still, didn't know that this was Cam's first and only album of this decade.

Still stuck on Losing weight pt 3

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It's not great but he did bounce back and dropped a solid album. It actually sounds like Cam put some effort into his music for a change.

Only weakness is that his voice isnt smooth as it once was but im fukking with it.

Same feelings here. I came in with low expectations cause his voice has been kinda shot for awhile and his mixing/mastering has been terrible, but there’s a good amount of dope songs on here. It’s a pretty strong 7-7.5/10 like another poster said and that’s all I can ask from Cam at this point.