Albums Cam'ron - Purple Haze 2 (Discussion Thread)

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
which tracks dont sound mixed properly? Alot of y’all acting like this shyt sounds like his diss track response to ma$e, stop complaining and be thankful for this classic

All of the tracks

fr

I feel like "Cam has trash mixing and mastering" has become a meme at this point. This album sounds fine.

No it doesn't sound fine.....the sound quality is definitely bad. The low end is mostly missing, and the sound is thin. (I'm a recording engineer). You might not notice it if you're listening to it on some airpods/cellphone/computer speakers......but if you listen to it on decent headphones, proper speakers, or a decent car stereo you should be able to hear the difference. My guess is that this album wasn't mixed using proper studio monitors

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
which tracks dont sound mixed properly? Alot of y’all acting like this shyt sounds like his diss track response to ma$e, stop complaining and be thankful for this classic

U know I really didn’t give it a chance after I heard it once just listened again this could have been dope if it was mixed right

iHiphop86

Highly Effective Educator.
Daps
Reppin
The road less traveled.
This is awful. Cams voice sounds like it’s being chopped and screwed. I can’t get past. That part. He also sounds lazy over beats, lots of bad beat selections and waste of good beats. This doesnt sounds like camron it sounds like camrunover. Why his voice sound like he has a cold? Sounds terrible

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
This is awful. Cams voice sounds like it’s being chopped and screwed. I can’t get past. That part. He also sounds lazy over beats, lots of bad beat selections and waste of good beats. This doesnt sounds like camron it sounds like camrunover. Why his voice sound like he has a cold? Sounds terrible

I feel ya. Pause.

Cam akin to an older boxer that done. He still nice but he ain’t sharp no more.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
why is this thread still poppin? this album is horrible. cam's voice is non existent wtf happened