Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Unless he comes with it with the pen game, nothing he can say can outdo what Mase already done. Plus he needs to provide facts that we do't already know. He has a tough hill to climb that I personally don't think he has the stamina for right now. Looking to hear his version but don't really expect nothing spectacular here tbh

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trust me breh, I don’t like it either. Disses should be good. shyt if we really wanna take it back, disses should be original songs, over original beats. Well thought out, true shyt, hitting at the heart, with great rebuttals if you on the reply side.

I fully expect real fans to see what’s the difference.

But again. This is 2017. Meek mill got dissed with a weak ass song. Then drake dropped another like 5 days later, cause the response wasn’t fast enough. Even that one was ehhhhh if you really want to pull lines out. But between the disses, the no reply from meek, some internet memes and jokes, and the ADHD.... fans buried meek before a damn week was over. Didn’t matter if he dropped ether 2 (he didn’t), fans wasn’t caring bout meek after that anyway.

We already here with cam:

4565_A2_BD-83_AE-4_CB4-_ADF4-_D807_BFCC05_DF.jpg

He’s already becoming a joke. To fukking mase. Trust me the public ain’t gonna care by the time they go back to work and start focusing on Christmas plans
Meek's problem was the way he was tweeting and the fact that he was goin against the most popular rapper. Meek didn't handle it properly. We can't apply that to everyone.

Everybody's opinion doesn't matter though. The type to say this don't know about the beef nor do they really care about actual rapping and being nice. All cuz nowadays most people don't do diss songs, they just tweet, make videos, fight or shoot it out lol. Point is I'm not letting this narrative fly that it's over and all this shyt. People should know better. Talking about it doesn't matter now if Cam were to release a fire response. Foh with that.