Came across this dump truck with only 8k followers.

Daps
Curious, can someone explain the benefit of following chicks on social media w/ few followers?

Does it feel more authentic?

Do you feel like there's a higher chance they might slide into your DMs?

To me it's just another random person that is trying to make money off of the attention she receives online.
9,000 is only a “few followers”?

:mjlol:

Code

Banned
Daps
Looks like she already received the dubai treatment

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I see that arch in her back but what about the arch in her feet :jbhmm:? I don't recall dealing with flat footed women

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Curious, can someone explain the benefit of following chicks on social media w/ few followers?

To me it's just another random person that is trying to make money off of the attention she receives online.

Watching Sara Jay gets boring after awhile

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

And what kills me is the nikka said "only 8k"...I mean, I get it, and I know that ain't shyt in comparison to a lot of women's followers but anybody on this Earth that has 8000 people stalking their pics online is attention whoring to the max. Most people don't even know 800 people in real life, let alone 8000...