Came across a photo of Alabama A&M's Women's Cross Country Team...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's an 8 brah:obama: That's a good ass rating too but I see bytches that look badder than her daily. Then again I go to UT. Fine bytches everywhere :ahh:. Don't get it twisted. She's bad but she's the only one in that picture worth a mention. But a thread:skip:?? Y'all nikkas really must not get out the house much if you putting ole girl on a pedestal:manny:. She's above average, but we got nikkas on this threats acting like they'd slap their momma to get a piece. This broad at thread worthy. The Gonzalez twins on the other hand....:takedat:

I'll give you that.Depending on the angle, she's a 8.

But this pic right here...this pic right here, niggy....when that flash caught her at that particular moment in time...in that particular stance? sheeeeiiiitttttt
8cc428c616a111e383d022000aaa0956_7.jpg

DIYYYYYYYMMMMMEEEEEEE status all the way...peep the profile pic, breh:wow:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'll give you that.Depending on the angle, she's a 8.

But this pic right here...this pic right here, niggy....when that flash caught her at that particular moment in time...in that particular stance? sheeeeiiiitttttt
8cc428c616a111e383d022000aaa0956_7.jpg

DIYYYYYYYMMMMMEEEEEEE status all the way...peep the profile pic, breh:wow:
Them hips don't lie.......:smugdraper:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
2nd and 4th on the left side... this thread makes me wonder though, do these chicks ever come across this kinda shyt and sit back and just :banderas:

Surely it'd just gas them up that much more.

And make them wanna post even more pics.

Making them ig "celebrity", doing club appearances, going to Dubai, etc.

And then the same cats that was gassing them up'll get mad :deadmanny:

How many of ya'll started following ol girl? :leostare:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2nd and 4th on the left side... this thread makes me wonder though, do these chicks ever come across this kinda shyt and sit back and just :banderas:

Surely it'd just gas them up that much more.

And make them wanna post even more pics.

Making them ig "celebrity", doing club appearances, going to Dubai, etc.

And then the same cats that was gassing them up'll get mad :deadmanny:

How many of ya'll started following ol girl? :leostare:

I for one dont have instagram...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We get it. Everyone here would fukk (including myself) but tattoos like that are a huge turn-off to me...

It's just mind numbing...

Because I've seen some crazy shyt but the tattoos arent grossly oversaturated on her body like Kat Von D. where she looks like a damn roadmap. it's two colorful tattoos. It's the most dumbest shyt ive heard of. Two tattoos is a reason to DQ a chick from the bedroom???

:dahell:

I just dont get it. It's not like she was in a war got shrapnel scars, bullet wounds, stretch marks, etc etc.... Tattoos? Really...

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's just mind numbing...

Because I've seen some crazy shyt but the tattoos arent grossly oversaturated on her body like Kat Von D. where she looks like a damn roadmap. it's two colorful tattoos. It's the most dumbest shyt ive heard of. Two tattoos is a reason to DQ a chick from the bedroom???

:dahell:

I just dont get it. It's not like she was in a war got shrapnel scars, bullet wounds, stretch marks, etc etc.... Tattoos? Really...

:stopitslime:

I'm a conservative nikka when it comes to female appearances...blame my momma :yeshrug: