Came across a photo of Alabama A&M's Women's Cross Country Team...

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The future of once i see them tats im immediately putting her in the whore category. Done it a couple times myself and it always held true.

lol. what makes you think she wants a future with you?

sounds like this wasnt what you originally meant by that statement.:comeon: keep it funky.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
lol. what makes you think she wants a future with you?

sounds like this wasnt what you originally meant by that statement.:comeon: keep it funky.

What? nikka im talking about life in general, i dont give a shyt about whether this chick wants to be with me specifically.

If you bring a chick home and see that, your whole opinion is gonna change. You still gonna hit, but your opinion gonna change.

nikkas trying to tell me what my own posts mean. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
8cc428c616a111e383d022000aaa0956_7.jpg

I need one of my Coli brethren with photoshop skills to hook me up.Is that anyway you could crop these other two clowns out the pic? I wanna make this my new profile pic....pos rep + dap on deck

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO! Y’all nikkas is INCREDIBLE!
I’mma open a “people tracker” detective agency and HIRE some of you nikkas, y’all be findin’ people’s personal info on the regular! :heh:

it wasnt that hard to look up breh. dudes already knew the team she was on, where she went.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
What? nikka im talking about life in general, i dont give a shyt about whether this chick wants to be with me specifically.

If you bring a chick home and see that, your whole opinion is gonna change. You still gonna hit, but your opinion gonna change.

nikkas trying to tell me what my own posts mean. :stopitslime:

you came in here talking about a chick's future, as if its supposed to be based on a man wifing her up? thats what that means now b?:laugh:

and for the record, i dont like tats period, let alone on my women. but lets be real, this isnt gonna chase too many dudes away. and her tats are tame compared to alot of chicks. tats these days are like opinions, everybody has one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that have to do with anything?:dwillhuh:

That basic lil immigrant broad on the right pu$$y farts :rudy: Thats just air getting in the poon. Im confused, why is that special :dahell:

Sometimes they start queefing when they cum hard.That p*ssy starts contracting and having spasms.

In the famous words of Brian Pumper "Have that muscle contract, girl queef, and spill"

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh
8cc428c616a111e383d022000aaa0956_7.jpg

If that's a 8, a 1 is a 3
That's an 8 brah:obama: That's a good ass rating too but I see bytches that look badder than her daily. Then again I go to UT. Fine bytches everywhere :ahh:. Don't get it twisted. She's bad but she's the only one in that picture worth a mention. But a thread:skip:?? Y'all nikkas really must not get out the house much if you putting ole girl on a pedestal:manny:. She's above average, but we got nikkas on this threats acting like they'd slap their momma to get a piece. This broad aint thread worthy. The Gonzalez twins on the other hand....:takedat:

Last edited: