Came across a photo of Alabama A&M's Women's Cross Country Team...

calh45

Cal
Daps
Brehs click the pics, they're videos

:robno:

I get the sense that she can get got with one of them bamma ass "When you gonna stop fukking around and let me hit?" pick up lines. Let me float around that way I may shoot a "lemme hit that from the back one time" across her bow and see what happens

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her kick game is foolish lets just say her parents got that manziel money

:heh: Hell Yeah.

I been looking at the many different variation of sneakers she have for the past 10 mins. :skip::deadrose:

Where did she find all of these special edition Jordan's, LeBron's, Durant's, Iverson's and Timberland's. :dwillhuh::wtf:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yall really have to learn to stop gassing up these average broads mane. Command more from these females, more than simply being genetically blessed.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I could care less about the tattoos all I care about is how it feels when im smashing from behind looking at that ass jiggle! :takedat:

Who cares about tattoo's when your fukking? :mjlol:

Oh that tattoo is horrible looking im gonna stop midstroke and not bust a nut!?!? This bytch got trashy tattoo's it's a dealbreaker. I've never heard of this crazy shyt! WTF? :dahell:
You hear all kinds of shyt on this site, you'll never hear in real life breh. nikkas standards increase tenfold when they log on here.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
2nd and 4th on the left side... this thread makes me wonder though, do these chicks ever come across this kinda shyt and sit back and just :banderas:

Surely it'd just gas them up that much more.

And make them wanna post even more pics.

Making them ig "celebrity", doing club appearances, going to Dubai, etc.

And then the same cats that was gassing them up'll get mad :deadmanny:

How many of ya'll started following ol girl? :leostare:
Ol girl gets 1000's of likes on her IG pics. She is already gassed up. It's just the new social media society. Ol girl prolly smashing Pelicans and Saints players plus a rapper or 3.