Cam Newton clears the air on being released and his future

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah im one. And i aint talking about black as a race, im talking about who Dak identifies with. He obvious is a chocolate covered cac. Its a bunch of natural born Israelites that want no part of their race, hence my comment.
Dak never said he was black or white you assuming (like a lil girl) what he identifies as. He's apart of your lil tribe regardless cause of his black daddy. And buddy over there cosigning like a girl can speak up too. You isrealite dudes cant even stay on course. Now Dak aint black. Shut up

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Why are y'all saying he doesn't want to be a backup when he said out of his own mouth he would have accepted a backup role?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's just QB's in general, Beli was trying to get rid of the GOAT for 3/4 years :mjlol:

Joe Montana ended his career on the Chiefs :huhldup:

no true….. but he kinda got to go out on his shield

But a lot of black QBs…. They seem to just get cut and no one gives them another opportunity.

Then they become media niccas or just fade away

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
There’s nikkas saying it on the first 2 fukking pages man, get the hell outta here

That's just factually false. Show me ONE post on those first two pages saying that. You can't.

He just flat out can't throw well. I think he's better than some starting QB's, but not many at this time.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Is Cam better then some QBs starting? Yes. Is it worth signing him knowing what you are going to get out of him on field? Imo, no. That nikka burned bridges when he half assed it in the biggest game of his life (the SB) plus the fact he has fallen off and is older then MVP days.

For a QB like Cam to succeed, he needs a loaded team. SF woukd be a good spot but they love Jimmy and possibly might move for Rodgers next year.

I dont see where else he can go as a starter and give them a shot at being a playoff threat.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Meh, Cam is too much of an attention whore. It's really not worth dealing with at this point. Guys like Tyrod Taylor will be in the league for a while as back up. Cam Newton athleticism is no longer there so he could be a backup but he needs to check his ego at the door. It's easy to deal with when u got mvp talent but when you dont, it is a problem.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is Cam better then some QBs starting? Yes. Is it worth signing him knowing what you are going to get out of him on field? Imo, no. That nikka burned bridges when he half assed it in the biggest game of his life (the SB) plus the fact he has fallen off and is older then MVP days.

For a QB like Cam to succeed, he needs a loaded team. SF woukd be a good spot but they love Jimmy and possibly might move for Rodgers next year.

I dont see where else he can go as a starter and give them a shot at being a playoff threat.

What starter is Cam better than :mjlol: