Cam Newton clears the air on being released and his future

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Lmao.wtf has Baker done? :dahell:
Do you really wanna compare his years in the league to cam during that timespan:mjtf: Had the rookie record for td passes then took got the browns a playoff win and a bad call from the afc championship game. He’s not mvp cam but at this point on his career he’s a better player.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Do you really wanna compare his years in the league to cam during that timespan:mjtf: Had the rookie record for td passes then took got the browns a playoff win and a bad call from the afc championship game. He’s not mvp cam but at this point on his career he’s a better player.

:dead:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folk really like to shyt on black QBs man. Dude had injuries that impacted him as a player. Also the way he was used took a lot of years off him. Dude was trucking LBs. Not going to last doing that.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His best and only option would be with the WFT but he gotta get that shot
nikka write a letter to your own team to pick that man up, yall be wanting us to be a rest haven for bums just cause. :hhh: let him waste a roster spot on your squad if you believe so much

Cam was always cheeks to me and his playstyle catching up to him was inevitable

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Rushing QBs have a shelf life. Cam is 32 years old. He need to hang them up and become a runway model.

:dame: