Cam Newton clears the air on being released and his future

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now that I think about it….. who was the last black QB to successfully ceremoniously retire on his own terms?:ohhh:

Warren Moon?:mjtf:

Again it’s crazy how these white dudes get to have these long careers and when they feel they done can have a press conference or go to social media to call it.

But most if not all the blacks have the league, Twitter, and the coli telling them it’s over, they washed and have no talent no more:mjlol::mjlol:

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think about it….. who was the last black QB to successfully ceremoniously retire on his own terms?:ohhh:

Again it’s crazy how these white dudes get to have these long careers and when they feel they done can have a press conference or go to social media to call it.

But most if not all the blacks have the league, Twitter, and the coli telling them it’s over, they washed and have no talent no more:mjlol::mjlol:

White players don't ride off in the sunset either.. Manning got traded, Brady was basically let go, Montana on the chiefs, farve on the jets.. They tried to do Aron Rodgers in.. Eli Manning got shyt on after winning 2 superbowls.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Aint you a isrealite? If so how is Dak not black with his black daddy? Go ahead and double talk like a woman.
Yeah im one. And i aint talking about black as a race, im talking about who Dak identifies with. He obvious is a chocolate covered cac. Its a bunch of natural born Israelites that want no part of their race, hence my comment.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I have a lot of respect for that man after watching how people felt about him in Charlotte. I didn’t care about him at all before I moved here, I was happy for him when he won the title with Auburn. I won’t tell him he need to give up, but I will say I hope he used this time to heal up and get better. Just do your on camera stuff and see if somebody needs to look at you later. The talking heads can’t keep his name out of their mouths so he’s still got that.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Cam is done :sad:

No, he's not, he's still a starter in this league :dry:

Dude, look at his last year :huh:

Proceeds to then lower the bar from starter to some bum carrying a clipboard :mad:

:slapfight:

:mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I'm not watching 43 minutes of Cam dressed as Jordan Peele's version of the Riddler and his Pops:beli:

But if he's talking about being a distraction as a backup, he definitely needs to talk to Vick, and to a lesser extent, McNabb. They definitely know the struggles of being a black QB who needs to excel with minimal help.

I respect him for creating his own narrative, and he'll probably get on somewhere, but this nikka knows how the NFL works. "No Fun League" is no bullshyt.

Also, this nikka needs to stop typing like a teenage girl.
That’s basically what the talking heads are saying too.. I guess it just don’t sound right coming from the horses mouth lol. They done drilled into peoples heads that Cam is a distraction and that they know for a fact that he won’t take a backup job while simultaneously saying it’s over for dude smh. I mean him being cut was big news and people are still eating off his name.. this is why he’s doing his own videos on his own YouTube. He hates talking to the media, I’ve seen it firsthand. Dude really should do more of this and don’t even worry about football until they start calling.. Heal up and get better.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

That's just QB's in general, Beli was trying to get rid of the GOAT for 3/4 years :mjlol:

Joe Montana ended his career on the Chiefs :huhldup:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Hate to say it, but thats something he should have left out. It makes sense however, dont put "aura" out there cause now that scares other teams from signing them.
That's the same thing I was thinking. Shot or no shot, it might be tough for him to land on a new team after he said all that

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It will never not be entertaining to hop on here after some news about Scam and watching posters twist themselves in pretzels to defend him and say how he's being wronged. :mjlol:

Teddy Bridgewater has another starting job but the NFL is conspiring against Scam. :mjlol: