Calling it now, these traditional consoles will start winding down by late 2016

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PC gaming is already 100x more popular than console game.. there's nothing to take over..

Console crowd will always have a market cause of sports games and dumbed down FPS games. Just the truth of it :yeshrug:

But we dont need 2016 to be here for us to know cell phone gaming is more popular than console gaming, it already is.

Games like candy crush, fappy bird and shyt. Nintendo Wii shoulda partnered with Zynga studios or whatever they are called
:troll:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: how is that a troll? Theres more people playing 1 PC game (league of legends) then everyone playing consoles (xbox360, ps3, ps4 and xbox1) combined

you ignorant as fukk if you think console gaming is more popular

where you gettting these numbers from :mjlol:. I already got you sounding furious.

btw don't bring up ftp games and twitch stream numbers. We talking about gaming consoles being sold and the games that's sold with them not subscription and twitch views

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
where you gettting these numbers from :mjlol:. I already got you sounding furious.

btw don't bring up ftp games and twitch stream numbers. We talking about gaming consoles being sold and the games that's sold with them not subscription and twitch views

:dahell: fukk a sales figure mafukka , PC games release for free and make their money through selling shyt in the game

http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/27/5350944/league-of-legends-has-27-million-daily-active-players

League of Legends has 27 million daily active players
More than 27 million people play multiplayer online battle arena game League of Legends on a daily basis, developer Riot Games announced today.

According to Riot, that number is more than double its last figure, announced in October 2012, of 12 million. Approximately 67 million players log time on a monthly basis.

The developer added that its peak concurrent players has also increased from its March 2013 figure of 5 million to 7.5 million.

League of Legends kicked off season four of its Championship series earlier this month. Last year's competition brought in more than 32 million unique viewers, with more than 8 million concurrent viewers during the finals.
:usure:

you think 27 million people log onto consoles a day :usure:

I come with stats and facts. Your idea of console gaming being more popular is because 3 of your friends have an xbox1 :mjlol:

edit: he said dont bring up free to play games :mjlol: xlarry stans got the dumbest fukkin arguments I done seen in my life :mjlol:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: fukk a sales figure mafukka , PC games release for free and make their money through selling shyt in the game

http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/27/5350944/league-of-legends-has-27-million-daily-active-players

:usure:

you think 27 million people log onto consoles a day :usure:

I come with stats and facts. Your idea of console gaming being more popular is because 3 of your friends have an xbox1 :mjlol:

edit: he said dont bring up free to play games :mjlol: xlarry stans got the dumbest fukkin arguments I done seen in my life :mjlol:

dude you making a fool out yourself being furious and posting 5 smiles per mile. You link doesn't prove anything but saying 27 million people play a free game per day.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
better yet how are those desktop pc sales? what a bout those component sells? How about sales of actual games compared to console games? Until then stay :angry: . Hell even the biggest game to drop last year skipped the "PC" entirely for consoles but then again you know more than these publishers :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
better yet how are those desktop pc sales? what a bout those component sells? How about sales of actual games compared to console games? Until then stay :angry: . Hell even the biggest game to drop last year skipped the "PC" entirely for consoles but then again you know more than these publishers :mjlol:

:dahell: the biggest game in the world that dropped last year was DOTA 2 which is a PC exlusive :umad:

xlarry be tryna pick arguments "you cant include free to play games :damn: that dont count its not fair :damn: "

:dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
im really not gonna go back and forth about something as simple and common logic as PC gaming world wide is more popular than console gaming and its not even close.

Either im getting trolled or you are just fukking dumb. But ive seen your previous posts, you are just that fukking dumb.

:camby:

teacher

All Star
Daps
im really not gonna go back and forth about something as simple and common logic as PC gaming world wide is more popular than console gaming and its not even close.

Either im getting trolled or you are just fukking dumb. But ive seen your previous posts, you are just that fukking dumb.

PC gaming is a niche market....that's why steam had to come about that's why the sales are so ridiculous :stopitslime: If PC gaming was so lucrative you don't think MS would have it on lock considering all PC games run on windows? :what:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
PC gaming is a niche market....that's why steam had to come about that's why the sales are so ridiculous :stopitslime: If PC gaming was so lucrative you don't think MS would have it on lock considering all PC games run on windows? :what:

:dahell:

people just abusing they posting rights on the coli just posting complete non sense :snoop:

off the top of your head what are the 3 most popular games in the entire world :troll:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

You are so fukking stupid I hope you get cancer