Call of duty vs Battlefield. Which is better?

Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty

• Total voters

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you nikkas wouldnt last a few seconds on a 64 player bf3 server, then you'd be complaining you cant go anywhere w/o getting shot
Matches are too long, too much going on, too many people playing :to:

Both are different games, I prefer Battlefield because it requires a bit more thinking on the players part. You have to account for more things happening to you than in COD.

COD was fun after a while, but just need a little more these days. Its the same formula over and over again. I can't blame Activision though, its a guaranteed money maker.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:stopitslime: Please BF3 was easy as shyt I was always in the top 5 even in them long boring ass games COD>>Bflop.

:stopitslime: thats how i know you aint played bf3..

you aint about that 64 player life, nor is bf is even about getting in the top 5 (which is :duck:) ...go back to play COD2k13 nikka, these type of games aint for you.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
COD is a sissy game.

The last good COD game was WaW. I loved the dark theme it had. The menu music was eerie and the gore :ohlawd: Placing a bouncy betty on the ground and watching it go off, limbs flying off!!! :gladbron:

I had a limb get stuck on my screen. I had to die in order for that shyt to come off :heh:
cod-guts-5.jpg

BF3 gang :myman:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i'm a counterstrike baby so i prefer cod to bf. i enjoy the small maps, the laser beam shooting and the ability to be a superhero.

i can see why people would prefer bf though. it can be chaos out there. i know i've spent at least 10 minutes running around all by my lonely in some field when i started playing. nobody would give me a ride to the fight :to:

in terms of features, bf blows cod out of the water. the maps, the vehicles, the destructability.. :whew:

but sometimes i just wanna run around and shoot dudes in the face for a lil bit and cod lets me do that better.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I hate vehicles so I prefer CoD over BF but haven't touched CoD since Black Ops. I would rather play ET over either :manny:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
:stopitslime: thats how i know you aint played bf3..

you aint about that 64 player life, nor is bf is even about getting in the top 5 (which is :duck:) ...go back to play COD2k13 nikka, these type of games aint for you.
nikka how you gon tell me when I played the game shyt was mad easy all Bflop fanboy do on that game is camp in bushes in spam vehicles COD is simple more fun more fun =better game :whoo:Deal with it.