Call of duty vs Battlefield. Which is better?

Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Depends if you want a arcade arena shooter or a more realistic shooter

This is all it comes down to. And I totally disagree with @AkaDemiK on the shooting mechanics. COD is air tight.(fake) and BF3 is a little bit funky(fake) but both are really good games depending on what you want. I play both and I like both, no reason both cant find an audience.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikkas act like there is not a deathmatch mode in bf3 and the maps are smaller for those modes :wtf:

Breh stop it. They have deathmatch and thats where the similarities end. Movement, shooting mechanics, physics, etc are completely different. And lets not even factor in net coding and COD bullshyt lag compensation, hit detection, host migration, etc in comparison to BF dedicated servers

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Breh stop it. They have deathmatch and thats where the similarities end. Movement, shooting mechanics, physics, etc are completely different. And lets not even factor in net coding and COD bullshyt lag compensation, hit detection, host migration, etc in comparison to BF dedicated servers

:wtf: the fukk you talmbout, i know that.... Im telling these fools that are talking about bf3 maps are too big and the matches last too long which is not the case.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: they're nowhere near the same and the gameplay is totally different

:dahell:
:laff: I get what he trying to say and it's true to a certain extent, COD and BF are damn near the same game. It's the execution, shooting mechanics, presentation and style that makes them different systematically but at a glance they look very similar since they both are military shooters.

To answer the OP's question, I'd say BF is better because it's just a much more ambitious game and if you followed BF3's post launch support, it's DLC releases nearly eclipsed yearly COD iterations just off of varied content. COD is operating on a "if it ain't broke don't fix it" philosophy that's raking in money for Activision and because of that you'll be hard pressed to see the big difference between each COD installment. MW2, BLOPS, MW3, BLOPS 2 all look indistinguishable. The changes between each one is very minute and hardly worthy of acclaim.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
cod and bf are not similar.

bfbc2 is better than both, but bf4 might change all that

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
BF3 is more difficult. COD guns have no recoil, no drop etc. shyt was straight laser beam status. :scusthov:

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly! Battlefield 3 shooting isnt easy like cod is. Laser beam status is damn right.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
BF on consoles really is some boring shyt lol. Game requires a high player count.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
you nikkas wouldnt last a few seconds on a 64 player bf3 server, then you'd be complaining you cant go anywhere w/o getting shot

• Dap
Reactions: Uri