Call of duty vs Battlefield. Which is better?

Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty

• Total voters

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm not speaking about the technical side with the controls and step...just the fact that you're flying a plane to gun someone down. Both games use realistic guns, aircrafts and helicopters. Both are based on real life warfare, they just have different approaches to it.

The shooting mechanics, the movement mechanics are eerily similar between both games.

That's the thing, you can't just say it's similar when one allows full control and the other doesn't. The whole premise is that you have to strip away key features for them to be the same, so clearly it's not the case. The games do not have the same feel either :manny:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I'm not speaking about the technical side with the controls and step...just the fact that you're flying a plane to gun someone down. Both games use realistic guns, aircrafts and helicopters. Both are based on real life warfare, they just have different approaches to it.

The shooting mechanics, the movement mechanics are eerily similar between both games.

:what:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
That's the thing, you can't just say it's similar when one allows full control and the other doesn't. The whole premise is that you have to strip away key features for them to be the same, so clearly it's not the case. The games do not have the same feel either :manny:

true

I think they do have the same feel. The guns are similar, the ADS, the killtimes, the way you run and shyt..I think it's similar.

Juven

All Star
Daps
I got both, and they both have their pros and cons.

BF3 did a lot of things right. Graphics, guns, they just seem to offer you much much more. I played it on the PC and it ran like garbage (even after I had the lowest settings on it would lag like crazy). Maps were way too big imo and games took forever. BO2 doesnt offer as much, but I just wanted something fast pace and play it more. If you know ppl on BF3 and dont mind how long the games take, then id day go for that.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I was big modern warfare fan until I bought bf3 late last year...... imo what makes bf3 better than cod are vehicles, period! While cod gives just infantry, bf3 gives you tanks, jets, helicopters and even amphibious vehicles..... its an all around experience.....

Now my one complaint with bf3 is on some maps you get players who are extremely good with a certain vehicle and can single handily hold off an entire team...... a perfect example of this would be damavand peak conquest where a player (usually lvl 100) can sit in the tunnel and pick off everyone with almost no resistance.....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

:dahell:

Breh have u actually played a battlefield game?

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apples and oranges, chess and checkers.

I dont think theres a better game because theyre both fun, its a matter of what youre in the mood for. Youre cheating yourself not trying both.

I prefer BF though strictly because theres no killstreak camping nonsense. Go camping in BF and your ass is camping, enjoying some alone time. You have way more objective teamwork

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yes nikka
:usure: You sure. Because the shyt your saying has me like :ld: And judging by the other responses in here I'm not the only one. You sure your not getting battlefield confused with some offbrand XBLA battleforce shyt?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Even though Call of Duty is recycled trash, it's smaller, simpler and arcade style gameplay makes it funner and more enjoyable than Battlefield which is why everyone hops on it. There's far more sense of enjoyment when you get a nuke, get the prestige rank or rack up 70 kills in one game than playing tactically and being a "medic", the big maps also tend to make the game boring as you find yourself running about for a while and searching for a target where as in COD unless you camp you'll see an enemy about every 10-15 seconds. It also doesn't help that people have the "lone gun" mindset and opt to go solo when your meant to play as a "team".

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
nikkas act like there is not a deathmatch mode in bf3 and the maps are smaller for those modes :wtf:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
BF3 maps were too big on console plus opposing players were steady backing out on us when we rolled deep which only made matters worse. the infantry only matches were straight, but weren't as engaging as COD gameplay.

I've experienced both, enjoyed both, but Ghosts on X1 will be the last of either that I purchase