Call of duty vs Battlefield. Which is better?

Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty

• Total voters

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started playing bf3 after tiring of black ops 2 and the same boring maps over and over again. Bf3 is insane, the maps are huge and the vehicles really seem to make a difference in the game. I've tried to show my friends the battlefield way, but they are just so stuck on COD because they can easily rack up 50 kills in a game. Battlefield 3 isn't Abe to be just picked up and have someone go 75-10 and call in dogs 4 times like black ops 2.

What game do you guys prefer?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Depends if you want a arcade arena shooter or a more realistic shooter

Neither of them is an arena shooter....do you know what arena shooters are? Both are in the same realistic, warfare genre when it comes to shooters.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Neither of them is an arena shooter....do you know what arena shooters are? Both are in the same realistic, warfare genre when it comes to shooters.

:beli: I don't find magically teleporting to airplanes or a pack of dogs running around a map realistic

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:beli: I don't find magically teleporting to airplanes or a pack of dogs running around a map realistic

You're still flying a plane...they just cut the extra shyt out like finding oen and flying it, they get straight to the point. How is dogs running around a map going after the enemry unrealistic? these dogs are based on actual dogs in the marines n shyt.

Like I said both games fall into the same category...neither of them are console arena shooters.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Take away the vehicles and BF3 is cod with some bullet drop:ld:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You're still flying a plane...they just cut the extra shyt out like finding oen and flying it, they get straight to the point. How is dogs running around a map going after the enemry unrealistic? these dogs are based on actual dogs in the marines n shyt.

Like I said both games fall into the same category...neither of them are console arena shooters.

:wtf: Breh....

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Both are no where near realistic, go play arma 2 or 3 and then tell me about realism. But BF3 has the edge because its more engaging than just knowing spawn points to gain a 100% advantage.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

flying a plane is cod for a few seconds is similar to flying a plane in battlefield for a min...there is just different ways of acquiring them. I don't care for either game but at the core they are very similar. If he had compared Halo/Quake/Unreal to COD/Battlefield that would have made more sense.

play a 4v4 in COD and Battlefield without using perks or vehicles n it's damn near the same thing...

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shooting in bf3 isn't as easy in cod. The guns recoil really matters in bf3, black ops 2, not so much. My buddies are crying because they aren't single handedly taking over the game in bf3 in conquest and aren't able to get as many kills. It is a lot harder to get kills in bf3 than in black ops 2.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
flying a plane is cod for a few seconds is similar to flying a plane in battlefield for a min...there is just different ways of acquiring them. I don't care for either game but at the core they are very similar. If he had compared Halo/Quake/Unreal to COD/Battlefield that would have made more sense.

play a 4v4 in COD and Battlefield without using perks or vehicles n it's damn near the same thing...

No, it's not at all similar flying in these games breh :wtf:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:camby:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
No, it's not at all similar flying in these games breh :wtf:

I'm not speaking about the technical side with the controls and step...just the fact that you're flying a plane to gun someone down. Both games use realistic guns, aircrafts and helicopters. Both are based on real life warfare, they just have different approaches to it.

The shooting mechanics, the movement mechanics are eerily similar between both games.