Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Been beasting with my maxed out SCAR :wow:

It's pretty ass at low level, everyone once in awhile you'll loose some gun fights u shouldnt, but once u get them high level attachments u killing everything
Unlocked that bytch yesterday:wow:2 shots in the chest or head is a kill. You ain't lying about the need to at least put a scope on it. Once you do though:mjlit:

Am I the only one loving Cyber Attack and Search and Destroy? Tactics and a brolic loadout will get you wins more times than not.

Piccadilly isn't too bad if you use the out of the way routes instead of rushing through the main street:yeshrug:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Unlocked that bytch yesterday:wow:2 shots in the chest or head is a kill. You ain't lying about the need to at least put a scope on it. Once you do though:mjlit:

Am I the only one loving Cyber Attack and Search and Destroy? Tactics and a brolic loadout will get you wins more times than not.

Piccadilly isn't too bad if you use the out of the way routes instead of rushing through the main street:yeshrug:
I mainly play HC search, if I want killstreaks I play HC HQ, there's less camping in HQ since u will quickly loose ur match and have ur teammates leave if they see u camping some spot instead of hitting the OBJ

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Literally all I play. I can't stand TDM, and that's not a diss towards the game....I just like the slow and tactical approach that comes in S&D/Cyber Attack. :manny:

When you the last one alive and it's 1v5 :whew:

Reviving yo whole squad on some Night King shyt :whew:

Opposing team goes from :mjlit: to :whoa:

Ninja defuses :whew:

shyt be killing me. nikkas be planting bombs and running away from the vicinity. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That map with the bridge in the middle. Worst COD map I ever played on :scust:
piccadillyrestaurant.jpg

And it's not even close.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so I'm low key new to this shyt for real...But why don't folks use the mics?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I am not looking forward to ever playing on rust ever again. I always felt that that's where this game started to fall off its hinges.

The mindless chaos of that shyt was so fukking boring to me, especially as a search player. I still can't see what the allure was.
Still can't believe that shyt was a fukkin Search map :snoop: