Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Daps
i can finally do online and campaign mode. i think the game will get better with updates and server fixes. this is probably the best COD of all time. RTX makes a huge difference! cross play i can't really comment on but it is nice to see that you get to see other users what console they are using. i see lot of xbox instead of ps gamers lol. not too sure if graphics or lag issues comes into effect during cross play..

but yeah, they said they are working on fixing the bugs and what nots

other wise, this is a solid game. still have to play campaign .. i just jumped into team death match ASAP..

ps: i like the menu system, it is soo easy to handle!!!

don't forget to change the refresh rate in your game settings.. the graphic settings can be altered for better textures....

cheers!
How do i change the refresh rate? im using the ps4 and the graphics are okay but they could improve. any tips? im using a big screen tv

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Watching the play through and god damn COD has returned!!!:damn::damn::damn: Now this is the COD I've been waiting for since Black ops 2!:damn: Hell... The whistle sound effect returning and the ear ringing bringing me back to my MW2 days when I was 14.:mjcry: I may need to cop this joint just for the campaign alone.:banderas:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm still installing this shyt and I put the game in around 10pm :beli:. Thought I would be able to play single player will it download but nope. I'm going to sleep,. shyt better be done when I wake up

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The campaign is straight SAVAGE....:damn: Jesus Christ... The Russians are way more demonized than in the original series. You know this game is gonna be banned in Russia. If I'm Russian I'm looking at the campaign on some:angry::mad::gucci: Russian soldiers slaughtering Arab citizens...

Daps
Just ranking up right now lol hitting these nikkas with the corner camping hit about three guys same time/spot:lolbron:
fukk objective brehs give me the shots

Campaign is nice and looks really real i put it on normal mode:picard:
Good game :wow:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Ok was all excited to hop on last night at 9pm sharp. Was about to bring back the beast from my MW3/BLOPS2 days ..:myman:

All I got was 30 mins of server issues so I just argued with my bytch then went to sleep :martin:

The boy get off in a hour tho so it’s bout to go down now. Hmu if y’all nikkas tryna run some lobbies:mjlit:

I gotta get warmed up tho. Don’t come judge me until a nikka find that 1 gun that clicks :whoa:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I get this on Xbox and Ps4 will I have the same items/level on BOTH systems?