Daps
8b6d61l6jvd31.png

lzwvu7hcdvd31.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If they don’t have any extra movement shyt, I will cop. If I see one trailer where they are running over walls, making any kind of inhuman jumps or slides. It’s a dubb. Give me boots on the ground with no extra movement buffs and I will copp.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
If they don’t have any extra movement shyt, I will cop. If I see one trailer where they are running over walls, making any kind of inhuman jumps or slides. It’s a dubb. Give me boots on the ground with no extra movement buffs and I will copp.

No wall running or anything like that. Slides are still around but it'll be more grounded rather than sliding on your ass throughout a level.

From what I read, the recoil makes things like dropshotting and all that other shyt way harder to pill off. You won't be able to slide and shoot with precision

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Yeah, but you can hook up a m/kb to your PS4 or XB1. They might segregate and place console.players with people using controllers on PC though.

It'll be opt-in regardless most likely

you're right. i just saw there will be an icon above a player who is on m/kb and you can also opt in/out of cross play.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
you're right. i just saw there will be an icon above a player who is on m/kb and you can also opt in/out of cross play.

I wish they just had an option for PS4/XB1 crossplay but either way, shyt should be a huge deal.

Can't wait until it's completely standardized.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah, discord. It's easy as fukk to setup.

I can probably set up a coli server with xb1/PS4/PC sections and one for crossplay you can invite your friends to.

If the open beta is good then this this'll be the first CoD I buy first day since Black ops 1. That 100 player mode and trailer reminded me of BF heavy which I'm all for.

Somebody that played it kinda compared it to a better designed PUBG with AAA budget/publisher behind it. If that's true, I'm sold. PUBG is amazing and runs way better now than at launch but there's still so much more that can be done
my friends are so anti try something new:snoop::snoop::snoop:
but imma tell them about discord:salute:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
my friends are so anti try something new:snoop::snoop::snoop:
but imma tell them about discord:salute:

If they're PC gamers, they will probably start fukking with it once they actually use it. Quick and easy setup and you have more functionality than Skype or any of the console messaging OSes.