Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
CoD is the only game where you should skip its campaign lol
Im gonna have to disagree and say it's battlefield for numerous reasons.

Only good campaigns from battlefield were the bad company series that was a bit of an grind due to the AI. Bf 3 ,4 ,1, 5 campaigns were just terrible.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CoD is the only game where you should skip its campaign lol

Campaigns were fire up until BLOPS 1 and MW2 imo. Then they became a caricature of themselves. Last one I beat was MW3 because online was down one day :russ:. I didn’t finish BLOPS 2, and then never even started another one.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Im gonna have to disagree and say it's battlefield for numerous reasons.

Only good campaigns from battlefield were the bad company series that was a bit of an grind due to the AI. Bf 3 ,4 ,1, 5 campaigns were just terrible.

CoD campaign is non memorable, stopped halfway in BO and stopped halfway in MW3 straight ass CaC war stories anyone could've written.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
cross-plat
ps4 nikkas come get this work:bustback:

also no season pass, maps available to everyone
:ehh:
us pc gamers gonna pull up on some
LiquidPortlyGemsbok-size_restricted.gif
:birdman::birdman::birdman:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
but how am i gonna talk to my friends on p4 if im on pc:patrice::patrice: i herd of discord but i dont think my friends gonna do all of that:patrice:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
but how am i gonna talk to my friends on p4 if im on pc:patrice::patrice: i herd of discord but i dont think my friends gonna do all of that:patrice:

Yeah, discord. It's easy as fukk to setup.

I can probably set up a coli server with xb1/PS4/PC sections and one for crossplay you can invite your friends to.

If the open beta is good then this this'll be the first CoD I buy first day since Black ops 1. That 100 player mode and trailer reminded me of BF heavy which I'm all for.

Somebody that played it kinda compared it to a better designed PUBG with AAA budget/publisher behind it. If that's true, I'm sold. PUBG is amazing and runs way better now than at launch but there's still so much more that can be done