"Call of Duty: Ghosts" will have dedicated servers on ALL platforms!!!

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Satam, this is a very nice butthurt soliloquy you just spat there, but too bad most of it is untrue
I know this for a fact, so why don't you back up your lies before spewing them.
Azure is this special exclusive feature for XB1. The XB1 section of Azure is called "Thunderhead" which you can google yourself to learn. I even had a thread on it, I'll up it for you. Thunderhead = 300,000 servers. Gaikai is 30,000
None of those other services can offer cloud computing at the price Microsoft is offering. Not even close
These are the perks of having your own cloud structure :umad:

I went thru those notes months ago, learned what the fukk is going on. And now you clowns come up with lie angle after lie angle. I never once said that sony couldn't get dedicated servers. But I said it wouldn't be universal. IT would be place holder, then they will stop just like they did last gen. COD won't even have dedicated servers for the lifetime of the game on PS4. Just at first, then they'll stop paying for them.
Why you think they worded it like they did? Even the PS3 version will have some sort of dedicated server at first. But you the smart guy, call my bluff PLEASE :yeshrug:

A new one comes out every year, why do I care If they eventually turn off the server

:umad:

Back to the drawing board u go

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:laff:

Posting the typical old YouTube videos, I can easily do that too

Ghosts will have dedicated servers for ps4, u mad as fuk

Hit them notes Man U slacking
I didn't post a youtube video, I guess I am having a discussion with an aim-bot/spam-bot poster :wtf:
Your not even a real person :wow:
Auto-reply bots created by sony :ohhh:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
wHWz1.gif
wHWz1.gif
wHWz1.gif
wHWz1.gif
wHWz1.gif
wHWz1.gif
wHWz1.gif
wHWz1.gif

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I didn't post a youtube video, I guess I am having a discussion with an aim-bot/spam-bot poster :wtf:
Your not even a real person :wow:
Auto-reply bots created by sony :ohhh:

I see u on the deflect mode now

it's ok man

I know u can come up with some better talking points

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I see u on the deflect mode now

it's ok man

I know u can come up with some better talking points
I'm deflecting and your claiming I posted youtube videos?

Sophisticated Spam-bots that alert the sender when there cover is blown :wow:
Maybe you would like to actually read what I wrote so you can accurately reply to it?
Otherwise, talk to the hand at this point bruh :camby:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I cant remember the last time Sbots could claim a W :banderas:
after feb it was like clockwork

Sony is going to have drm too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because MS is doing it. 4 months later :stopitslime:
every game launch game 1080p/60fps hahaha you mad? 4 months later :bryan:

Clouds will offload the cpu making better graphics!!!! the cloud is only a bu:wow:zz word

Kinect Is needed for great experiences so that's why its mandatory!!!!!!!!!! 5 months later you can disconnect it :upsetfavre:

We will have access to swap games digitally and buy them cheaper like steam!!!!!!!!!!! 4 months later everything is gone :jawalrus:

Tiled resources and direct 11 will make all multiplats better!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months later majority of games are displayed on ps4 dev kits :takedat:

Oh... and Courtdog loses again :whew:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I'm deflecting and your claiming I posted youtube videos?

Sophisticated Spam-bots that alert the sender when there cover is blown :wow:
Maybe you would like to actually read what I wrote so you can accurately reply to it?
Otherwise, talk to the hand at this point bruh :camby:

Keep deflecting the main point of the thread dumb ass

Thought this shyt only happened on Sony

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Sony is going to have drm too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because MS is doing it. 4 months later :stopitslime:

Clouds will offload the cpu making better graphics!!!! the cloud is only a bu:wow:zz word

Kinect Is needed for great experiences so that's why its mandatory!!!!!!!!!! 5 months later you can disconnect it :upsetfavre:

We will have access to swap games digitally and buy them cheaper like steam!!!!!!!!!!! 4 months later everything is gone :jawalrus:

Tiled resources and direct 11 will make all multiplats better!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months later majority of games are displayed on ps4 dev kits :takedat:

qb4Bish.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

SONY DIDN'T BLOCK IT FROM A SYSTEM LEVEL, BUT IF DEVELOPERS CHOOSE TO DO THAT MOVING FORWARD THAN CAN ON PS4 ONLY RIGHT NOW. YES, XBOX DOESN'T CURRENTLY ALLOW IT AT A SYSTEM LEVEL LIKE SONY DOES :umad:
SONY SAID ALL GAMES WOULD BE 1080P/60FPS, NOT MICROSOFT. I GUESS YOU GOT IT TWISTED AND THEN TRIED TO SHIFT THAT ONTO XBOX :laff:
http://gamingeverything.com/48616/just-add-water-sony-pushing-for-60fps-and-1080p-with-ps4/

THE CLOUD IS BEING USED FOR GAMES, AND ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN FULL ADVANTAGE OF AT LAUNCH. BUT SONY IS SCRAMBLING TO ACHIEVE THE SAME EVEN THO ACCORDING TO YOU ITS NOT EVEN GONNA MATTER. YOU SHOULD INFORM SONY OF YOUR FANBOY ENTHUSED DISCOVERY :ld:

KINECT IS STILL MANDATORY AND YOUR STILL FURIOUS. NOT A SINGLE GAMER WILL NOT USE KINECT WITH THERE XB1, REGARDLESS OF HOW BUTTHURT YOU GET. WHEN PEOPLE START LIVE STREAMING THERE MATCHES, WILL THEY USE KINECT.. WILL YOU USE PS-EYE? CUZ IT'S GONNA COST YOU ANOTHER $80 FOR THAT BRUH :patrice: AND IT'LL BE INFERIOR IN EVERY WAY :ufdup:

THEY SYSTEM HASN'T EVEN COME OUT YET AND YOU TALKING LIKE IF GAMES SHOULD BE $2 AT LAUNCH. DO NEW GAMES ON STEAM COST $2 OR DO THEY GO DOWN OVER TIME? I BOUGHT THE DIGITAL COPY OF BORDERLANDS 2 FOR $10 via XBL, AND THEY HAVE NEW TITLES DISCOUNTED ON THERE EVERY WEEK. THATS NOT SIMILAR TO STEAM? :usure:

Xbox one games been shown running on XB1 systems since E3, and Direct X 11.2 which is what has Tiled Resources hasn't even come out yet. Early 2014. They just launched Direct X 11.1 which isn't PS4 compatible. It can vaguely achieve Direct X 11.0 :heh:
I hope this shalacking has been a learning experience for you bruh

And by loses he means :win:
Keep deflecting the main point of the thread dumb ass

Thought this shyt only happened on Sony

1.) You still haven't addressed you quoting my post then saying I posted a youtube video when I didn't :popcorn:

2.) Your video is about a year old, and is about a lag switch cheater. Something only detectable on xbl
When I say detechtable I mean you can and will be banned for doing it
The person who was doing it in the video has already been banned. Thats how XBL works, cheaters don't survive
On sony, nothing happens to them. Your gaming experience is ruined. Sony can't stop them if they wanted to

http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/10/ps3-master-key-leaked-online-master-lost-his-keys/

Please stop spreading lies to this community because you are in love with a racist gaming company :huhldup:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

joe-girardi.gif

DMR

Killa
Daps
Xbots in full spin & denial mode again :snoop: