"Call of Duty: Ghosts" will have dedicated servers on ALL platforms!!!

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
The lady at Gamestop asked if i wanted to get this game, dont know if i wanna fukk wit it
:patrice:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wonder what neogaf poster @satam55 copy-pasted "his" info from this time. :heh:

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
No. How many devs are gonna avoid using Windows Azure, just to avoid the console war politics? Look at the constant questions Infinity Ward/Activition has to deal with the PS4 version of "CoD: Ghosts" because they went with Windows Azure.
:ohhh: so basically they dumbing down the xbox version of games so the ps version can compete

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ohhh: so basically they dumbing down the xbox version of games so the ps version can compete

Dumbing down???? :laff: XB1 version gonna be shyttier than that 4 version...you forgot who got the superior machine?
6p2ptf.jpg

browserpreviewm.gif

IT SURE AINT THE PS4 VERSION!!! :laugh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:snoop: No, that means that they'll just use another cloud service to rent servers & infrastructure from. Windows Azure Cloud service ain't no a special exclusive feature of Xbox1. Developers can use it for any platform they want. Also, there's nothing stopping Windows Azure competitors (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud/App Engine, Rackspace, IBM SmartCloud Services, HP Converged Cloud, & etc.) from offering the same thing.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Welp there goes one of @PS4 main arguments against the ps4

He mad as fuk right now going through all his notes looking for something new to come up with

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:snoop: No, that means that they'll just use another cloud service to rent servers & infrastructure from. Windows Azure Cloud service ain't no a special exclusive feature of Xbox1. Developers can use it for any platform they want. Also, there's nothing stopping Windows Azure competitors (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud/App Engine, Rackspace, IBM SmartCloud Services, HP Converged Cloud, & etc.) from offering the same thing.
Satam, this is a very nice butthurt soliloquy you just spat there, but too bad most of it is untrue
I know this for a fact, so why don't you back up your lies before spewing them.
Azure is this special exclusive feature for XB1. The XB1 section of Azure is called "Thunderhead" which you can google yourself to learn. I even had a thread on it, I'll up it for you. Thunderhead = 300,000 servers. Gaikai is 30,000
None of those other services can offer cloud computing at the price Microsoft is offering. Not even close
These are the perks of having your own cloud structure :umad:
Welp there goes one of @PS4 main arguments against the ps4

He mad as fuk right now going through all his notes looking for something new to come up with
I went thru those notes months ago, learned what the fukk is going on. And now you clowns come up with lie angle after lie angle. I never once said that sony couldn't get dedicated servers. But I said it wouldn't be universal. IT would be place holder, then they will stop just like they did last gen. COD won't even have dedicated servers for the lifetime of the game on PS4. Just at first, then they'll stop paying for them.
Why you think they worded it like they did? Even the PS3 version will have some sort of dedicated server at first. But you the smart guy, call my bluff PLEASE :yeshrug: