Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Trailer Released today)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game will probably be all types of shyt. More so then the usual COD shyt if the stories are all true regarding development. Steer far away from this

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:banderas: im ready for this

s/n you can apply what that comrade was saying in that video to whats going on today with Putin and Trump :sas1:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I think the SledgeHammer games get too much hate. AW had one of the best SP campaigns in the series. MP was chaotic but its the only CoD mp that really reminded me of the MW2 days. Just pure fukkery and bullshyt but a lot of fun if you actually leaned into it.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Whoa whoa they got Sledgehammer outa here? :why: :snoop:

I really wanted to see what they can do after the shake up that led to the WW2 overhaul. Game was really good after that point, and War mode still one of my favorite modes introduced to COD.

Damn.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
I’m almost positive Sledgehammer will be back in the rotation soon. They lost a bunch of staff after the founders left to make their own studio which is why they had to work with Raven for what was gonna be this years game.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
What the hell am i reading in this thread?

People liking the advance warfare games?

People liking black ops 4?

:scust:

I'm very hesitant on moving on to a new duty so quickly. Yes i know the series has always been in a yearly rotation but with warzone and crossplay added this duty feels like it has alot of life left. Like if season 5 really is the last season it sure don't feel like it. I have people who literally just got into the game 2 months ago.

MW2019 is the best duty since black ops 2. But since this is treyarch i'll always give them the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what they got. But other then zombies i really don't need a new duty right now.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I can't even play the Playlist because i have no space in my storage :mjlol:

Forgot to switch to my external :mjlol:

shyt still says season 3 I think :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's lit.

damn I’m in.

I need to know when the PS5 version drops...doesn’t seem like it’s gonna release on 11/13 since they’re doing the “IOU” cross-gen bundle

*edit*

ok I might’ve read that wrong...I think the PS5 version also drops on the 11/13 but they’re charging $10 extra and justifying it by giving you the PS4 version as well which doesn’t make sense...I just want the PS5 version smh...wait these bundles are confusing...the ultimate edition says current and next gen...so then what is the cross-gen bundle???

*edit*

ok this clears it up...the ultimate bundle is the same as the cross-gen bundle but with extra accessories and shyt...I think I’m gonna skip on these game companies trying to be slick and charging an extra $10 for “cross-gen”...it’s only $10 but still...I just want the game for one damn system

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War won’t have a free next-gen upgrade, according to leak

Last edited: