Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Trailer Released today)

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
they’ve always been the best. got stagnant around mw2 when the two leads left activision for Respawn, but their slowly getting back to form. I’m looking forward to their next CoD, the MW reboot has its issues but was great needed step after the shyt Treyarch pulled with BO3 and BO4.
Deff I fukk wit MW and yes the respawn is all messed up on that game also camping To

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
they’ve always been the best. got stagnant around mw2 when the two leads left activision for Respawn, but their slowly getting back to form. I’m looking forward to their next CoD, the MW reboot has its issues but was great needed step after the shyt Treyarch pulled with BO3 and BO4.
You might be the only person on earth that thinks the mw reboot is good and waw and bo2 is bad.:mjlol:

You probably camp and have a negative K/D

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You might be the only person on earth that thinks the mw reboot is good and waw and bo2 is bad.:mjlol:

You probably camp and have a negative K/D

I had a 3 kd in BO1, 2 in MW3 and CoD4, was in a clan in MW2 and I have 1+ in the reboot factoring I always play against great players due to SBMM. I don’t even play anymore since CoD has very lil depth. I also play on pc so if you feel froggy say the word, I’ll reinstall and I’ll give you an opportunity to prove your comment to be true.

Black Steph Curry

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I had a 3 kd in BO1, 2 in MW3 and CoD4, was in a clan in MW2 and I have 1+ in the reboot factoring I always play against great players due to SBMM. I don’t even play anymore since CoD has very lil depth. I also play on pc so if you feel froggy say the word, I’ll reinstall and I’ll give you an opportunity to prove your comment to be true.
I ain't playing that garbage, bad maps, catering to noobs and campers, bad spawn reboot:scust:why would i continue playing something I don't like?

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I ain't playing that garbage, bad maps, catering to noobs and campers, bad spawn reboot:scust:why would i continue playing something I don't like?
BO1 catered to campers and noobs, MW2 and 3 did as well. They all had horrible spawns. BO4 and BO3 maps are bad, boring and bland. It’s the same engagement points every time... That’s CoD it’s always been like that. What’s your point?

Black Steph Curry

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
BO1 catered to campers and noobs, MW2 and 3 did as well. They all had horrible spawns. BO4 and BO3 maps are bad, boring and bland. It’s the same engagement points every time... That’s CoD it’s always been like that. What’s your point?
Mw 2019 spawns make all those other games spawns look immaculate, there's no reason that spawns on a 12 year old map like shipment should be as bad as they are but here we are. That map has been reduced to just a place where warzone players farm spawn kills to rank up their guns. You say the last two black ops maps are boring but at least they're not filled with unnecessary verticality and clutter and lack flow like mw 2019's does. Let's not even get into comparing streaks.

PS, none of those games you mentioned had skill based matchmaking period let alone as thick as mw 2019 so don't even try to tell me it's all the same. They punish you for being good and hold your hand when you do bad, if i wanted to play against myself all the time I'd play ranked.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
nikkas bought that shyt off nostalgia. Just because you buy a game don't mean you gon like it.

So you're going to die on this hill huh?

With the number of consumers, you're really trying to say there's no significant population that enjoys it? And no, not with all of them being terrible or noobs.

You don't like it & there's a vocal section of the CoD community that agree with you but that doesn't cancel out the other side.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Mw 2019 spawns make all those other games spawns look immaculate, there's no reason that spawns on a 12 year old map like shipment should be as bad as they are but here we are. That map has been reduced to just a place where warzone players farm spawn kills to rank up their guns. You say the last two black ops maps are boring but at least they're not filled with unnecessary verticality and clutter and lack flow like mw 2019's does. Let's not even get into comparing streaks.

PS, none of those games you mentioned had skill based matchmaking period let alone as thick as mw 2019 so don't even try to tell me it's all the same. They punish you for being good and hold your hand when you do bad, if i wanted to play against myself all the time I'd play ranked.

And shipment was a novelty map, it was never meant to be played on seriously the whole point of the map is that it’s chaotic and random. they did make smaller in MW 2019, but it still shipment at the end of the day.

And last time I checked, not sure if it works the same way anymore, but there isn’t an ELO score of some sort, it’s simply based on how you performed the past few games. Just because someone performed similarly to you a few games ago it doesn’t mean you are the same skill wise. You can still dominate or be dominated at anytime it’s only extreme if you’re going like 3-20 or 50-1 multiple games in a row.