Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Trailer Released today)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ehh I was aware of the premise when the title leaked a couple weeks back...guess it’s too early to expect graphics/gameplay but I was hoping for a sneak preview of that

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Treyarch went from trash to everybody’s favorite after BO1 and went right back to trash. Sledgehammer is so ass they got sent back to being support. Just let IW develop CoD games and release them every 4 years :stopitslime:

IW is the best rn real talk

they’ve always been the best. got stagnant around mw2 when the two leads left activision for Respawn, but their slowly getting back to form. I’m looking forward to their next CoD, the MW reboot has its issues but was great needed step after the shyt Treyarch pulled with BO3 and BO4.

:mjtf:

IW is ass cheeks. MW was straight ass cheeks

Chef

All Star
Daps
Black Ops 1 was fire and they a lot of good maps. shyt, they had the best set of killstreaks. Hopefully with them being in the 70’s, there won’t be any stupid killstreaks(fukking Wheelson). Bring back the SAM turret and the Galil!

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

IW is ass cheeks. MW was straight ass cheeks

CoD would’ve died a long time ago if it were up to Treyarch. BO4 may as well been called Call of Duty: Overwatch impersonation. shyts trash, next to WW2 it’s one of the worst call of duty’s I’ve ever played.

They literally only make black ops games. They aren’t even trusted well enough to attempt something else. Say what you want about Ghosts and Infinite Warfare at least IW has enough faith to attempt a new sub series

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
CoD would’ve died a long time ago if it were up to Treyarch. BO4 may as well been called Call of Duty: Overwatch impersonation. shyts trash, next to WW2 it’s one of the worst call of duty’s I’ve ever played.

They literally only make black ops games. They aren’t even trusted well enough to attempt something else. Say what you want about Ghosts and Infinite Warfare at least IW has enough faith to attempt a new sub series

Hating on WW2 Call of Grandad? :picard:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010)
  3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2011)
  4. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (2012)
  5. Call of Duty: Ghosts (2013)
  6. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014)
  7. Call of Duty: Black Ops III (2015)
  8. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016)
  9. Call of Duty: WWII (2017)
  10. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (2018)
  11. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
People in here telling lies. Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, infinite Warfare,WWII were all garbage and highly criticized. Those are the games that had most of the big YouTube streamers either falling back or outright not playing. Treyarch has been consistent with BO, BO2, and BO3. All were heavily streamed and played. They always brought in the best innovations and had the best map designs.

IW has been a shell of itself since they left to start Respawn. Sledgehammer can't do anything right. Treyarch is the only COD worth buying. That's the consensus opinion.

Now that they have boots on the ground combat back the multiplayer is gonna be on point.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
IW so petty too because Treyarch always making some great changes or tweaks etc but IW never adopts them. BO4 was their only real miss-step but you can tell it was rushed/retooled part way through development.

I'm still wary of this one though because I'm pretty sure it was the one that started as a Sledgehammer game originally before Activision took it away and gave it to Treyarch/Raven. Sledgehammer and Raven were having problems working with each other iirc. Treyarch has had some shake ups recently too. I believe their lead zombies guy left after BO4 shipped and a little after BO4 was out a bunch rumors of drama with some other higher up devs were circling. Think they lost some more long time ppl.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010)
  3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2011)
  4. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (2012)
  5. Call of Duty: Ghosts (2013)
  6. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014)
  7. Call of Duty: Black Ops III (2015)
  8. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016)
  9. Call of Duty: WWII (2017)
  10. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (2018)
  11. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
People in here telling lies. Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, infinite Warfare,WWII were all garbage and highly criticized. Those are the games that had most of the big YouTube streamers either falling back or outright not playing. Treyarch has been consistent with BO, BO2, and BO3. All were heavily streamed and played. They always brought in the best innovations and had the best map designs.

IW has been a shell of itself since they left to start Respawn. Sledgehammer can't do anything right. Treyarch is the only COD worth buying. That's the consensus opinion.

Now that they have boots on the ground combat back the multiplayer is gonna be on point.

What's your ranking based on? I know it ain't sells because MW 2019 was announced the highest selling CoD ever & that was in May. :sas2:

Chef

All Star
Daps
IW just got the juice back. Treyarch did a lot of heavy lifting during IW slumps and that trash Sledgehammer game.

Honorable mention to Raven Software and High Moon Studios.

fukk Sledgehammer