Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 | XBOX SERIES X/S, XBOX ONE, PS5, PS4, PC | October 25, 2024 | Available Day 1 on Game Pass Ultimate

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
theres a lot of fukking morons that dont know how to shut the fukk up in this beta

almost every round ive played ive had to mute someone
Man it was like that all last weekend. I can't figure out how to mute the match in this one

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Man it was like that all last weekend. I can't figure out how to mute the match in this one
on pc you bring up the player list in a match, right click the dumbassess talking and toggle mute

some dumbass kept going on about fukking diddy while i was on a streak and i almost risked it to mute his ass

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game is trash. Even longtime and hardcore COD fanboys can’t cape for this. Treyarch is cooked. No wonder vonderhart left

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This your first time on COD? :skip:

if they were talking about the game or how garbage people were thats fine. but fried chicken recipes? baby momma drama? keeping the mic on so all you hear is screeching from the shyt in the background including crying babies? naw, they gotta turn thier mics off

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Man i have to ask this question, is people like Hero cheating or is he just that damn good? I was on twitch a few minutes ago and he got a nuke again but this time on BO6. Don’t even know how he can know the maps like that to be getting nukes already