Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 | XBOX SERIES X/S, XBOX ONE, PS5, PS4, PC | October 25, 2024 | Available Day 1 on Game Pass Ultimate

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is nice. Feels really smooth, getting 90~110fps on average at 4K very high settings on PC. Gunplay feels very chunky, movement is pretty fast and fluid. Took a few matches to get used to the omni movement which so far just seems cool but not practical all the time outside of prone shots which is cool.

I like the few maps so far I've played. COD is just COD, you already know what to expect. Only COD I didn't really like in the past few years was MW2.
For me it was MW1>Black Ops Cold War>MW3>MW2>Vanguard.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Treyarch and Activision in general have been making games for how fukking long now? Yes it’s a beta but why is the gunplay so bad/unbalanced and the servers such crap?
Because they know 10-20 million people will buy it no matter what plus spend ungodly amounts on cosmetics and bundles. They have zero motivation to upgrade these trash ass servers from 2004.

No one talks about it but COD has been even worse since MS acquired Activision. COD HQ is fukking AIDS.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So the jackal prolly the best gun in the game lowkey:patrice:

according to this its very close tie with XM4 but yes especially if you play with the vault jackal or upgrade it enough

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Alright now that I'm Rank 20 I can honestly say I'm used to omni-movement and I followed this guy's controls setup and it made a big difference the only thing I didn't do was change my button layout to tactical. My button layout is on Default cause thats how I play COD it is what it is. I don't do that slide cancelling bunny hopping bullshyt and I'm not buying a special controller just to do advanced movement tricks. Lemme tell you.... this omni shyt is all I need. It's a game changer. I go back to MW3 and just be like eww. Stiff as fukk.

It can't be said enough...TURN ON TAC AUTO SPRINT!!!

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Played a decent amount of games yesterday. That game mode where one person on each team is highlighted was pretty fun. Tried the default shotgun and that shyt was trash. I love the default pistol tho

Gonna hop on tonight after work. Still want to try out that sniper and lmg.