Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 | XBOX SERIES X/S, XBOX ONE, PS5, PS4, PC | October 25, 2024 | Available Day 1 on Game Pass Ultimate

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This looks fukking awful. Who asked for this Omni movement shyt? shyt was made for losers who leave ball sack sweat imprints on their chairs. The days of coming home from work to relax with some COD are over

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This looks fukking awful. Who asked for this Omni movement shyt? shyt was made for losers who leave ball sack sweat imprints on their chairs. The days of coming home from work to relax with some COD are over
The thing that is most heartbreaking for me?

It's not like I can't be competitive in this fast-paced, superhuman gameplay environment.

I am competitive.

My gripe is PURELY anaesthetic based one. I can suspend my disbelief about a lot in a call of duty game. But, it is immersion breaking when everyone is bunny hopping off of a ramp into a doorway after sliding canceling their sprint, while holding an LMG as ove 40 mph then stop movement to change direction lightning fast back the way they came in order to break the opp's camera before bunny hopping again for the kill shot
It is so goofy that I just can't get myself to stay locked in the way I want.

MW2019, despite its own issues, was a pleasure to play and didn't look AS GOOFY

I do feel sad that they are going deeper into this jetpack gameplay direction that made me divorce CoD a decade and a half ago but... This ain't my game anymore.

Damn.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I played one match on SCUD and the movement was real floaty. I will try again later on but it was cool, just got to get use to the movement

Chef

All Star
Daps
I like it so far, guns feel good, movement is fast, TTK feels good and the sound design is good so far.

I appreciate Treyarch’s direction of the arcade gameplay. One of the age old problems of CoD being split between several teams is the game won’t feel coherent over multiple titles for better or worse.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I like it so far, guns feel good, movement is fast, TTK feels good and the sound design is good so far.

I appreciate Treyarch’s direction of the arcade gameplay. One of the age old problems of CoD being split between several teams is the game won’t feel coherent over multiple titles for better or worse.
That is about it. I do not like the arcadey feel of the game. I like a more realistic approach. Game is ok, but nothing really special tbh. I will play a bit more but the movement is throwing me off. TTK is on point tho

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty good. There's not enough dip on the chip to say anything more.. Who knows if this will even stick the way it's set up now. I will say the TTK is perfect.

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Played one game of domination yesterday and it was way better than I thought it would be. I think the omni movement is gonna be more useful in warzone.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Feels like CoD to me, I'm in. The omni-movement stuff feels like something that shoulda been there years ago. I've been a Treyarch CoD guy for a long time though, and I missed out on the last 3 or so games since 2019.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
This will be the first COD ill be buyin after Ghost , and I'm only really buying it for the Zombies mode.
I doubt i'll be playing the multiplayer.

I wish there was the option of buying Zombies mode , at a cheaper price.