Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 | XBOX SERIES X/S, XBOX ONE, PS5, PS4, PC | October 25, 2024 | Available Day 1 on Game Pass Ultimate

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
- Maps
- Movement
- Prestige system
- Graphics/saturation
- Round based zombies

All look good. I saw a few doors in the multiplayer portion, which I'm not a fan of. This looks like the best COD game in a long time.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
- Maps
- Movement
- Prestige system
- Graphics/saturation
- Round based zombies

All look good. I saw a few doors in the multiplayer portion, which I'm not a fan of. This looks like the best COD game in a long time.

Yea Treyach got force to take on some of that bullshyt Infiniti Ward like to put in their games such as doors and Tac Sprint. Im glad the looks of game still have that Treyach cartoony feel though.

Last edited:

TDT

All Star
Daps
Hopefully this campaign will be better than that of MWIII's..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Played some MW3 on gamepass last night.

Have not touched a COD game in probably like 10 years.

Was fun once i got in to a match, but OMG at the amount of menus and unlockables, and currencies, popups, advertisements, tutorials, etc.

shyt was mad overwhelming. Almost just turned that shyt off. How do people keep up with all that stuff :mindblown:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Played some MW3 on gamepass last night.

Have not touched a COD game in probably like 10 years.

Was fun once i got in to a match, but OMG at the amount of menus and unlockables, and currencies, popups, advertisements, tutorials, etc.

shyt was mad overwhelming. Almost just turned that shyt off. How do people keep up with all that stuff :mindblown:
The UI is complete fukking AIDS. They hired some Hulu designers with MW2 and completely fukked it up.

The previous one from MW2019-Vanguard-WZ1 was flawless. I have no idea whey they changed it. Activision is inept but COD is an unstoppable force.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps