Call of Duty Black Ops 3 [Official Thread]

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Most of people who Play hardcore are old fukks or bums who couldn't hang with the regular game

Not always, but you're right.

Or maybe they are just tired of the hit markers?

I don't see the fun and reward in insta-melting people in 1 (max 2 bullets). There isn't much skill involved, especially when you factor in lag and lag compensation. It also promotes camping.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I don't see the fun and reward in insta-melting people in 1 (max 2 bullets). There isn't much skill involved, especially when you factor in lag and lag compensation. It also promotes camping.

There is no skill involved ever in this game. It's always been about the connection of the lobby and who sees who. I don't play hardcore either. But I can see people getting frustrating emptying over half a clip into a person and them not dying.

KillaFnCam

Rookie
Daps

I agree Hardcore Mode is terrible. I don't see how people have fun in that bs

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
There is no skill involved ever in this game. It's always been about the connection of the lobby and who sees who. I don't play hardcore either. But I can see people getting frustrating emptying over half a clip into a person and them not dying.

COD is a casual shooter with a low skill gap. But to say 'no skill involved ever' is :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:duck:

If you suck on a 2 bar you'll suck on a 4 bar. Skill comes down to aim, reflexes, map knowledge, and understanding the spawn system. It's why the same guys who are great since COD4 are great now. People who can't improve in these areas bytch and run to HC so they can sit still and one shot people. Running to HC is a defeatist mentality. Get your skills up.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:duck:

If you suck on a 2 bar you'll suck on a 4 bar. Skill comes down to aim, reflexes, map knowledge, and understanding the spawn system. It's why the same guys who are great since COD4 are great now. People who can't improve in these areas bytch and run to HC so they can sit still and one shot people. Running to HC is a defeatist mentality. Get your skills up.

Please stop it. Map knowledge? All COD maps follow the three lane pathway. The rest of that shyt is applicable to any FPS. But none of that shyt matters IF YOU GET CONSTANTLY fukkED due to options beyond your control. Sure some people are in HC to camp and get cheap kills with the extremely low TTK. But some people are tired of the bullshyt in core. And if they need to enter lobbies where they are guaranteed a kill more consistently instead of emptying 20+ bullets in a person then so be it. And it doesn't matter if you on a two bar or a four. The legacy issues of lag comp, late bullet registration, etc. is real for many whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please stop it. Map knowledge? All COD maps follow the three lane pathway. The rest of that shyt is applicable to any FPS. But none of that shyt matters IF YOU GET CONSTANTLY fukkED due to options beyond your control. Sure some people are in HC to camp and get cheap kills with the extremely low TTK. But some people are tired of the bullshyt in core. And if they need to enter lobbies where they are guaranteed a kill more consistently instead of emptying 20+ bullets in a person then so be it. And it doesn't matter if you on a two bar or a four. The legacy issues of lag comp, late bullet registration, etc. is real for many whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Yes, map knowledge is a fundamental that all good COD players learn. Most people who suck at the game don't move properly. You need to know the high traffic areas, choke points, flank routes, camping/head glitch spots, spawns, and apply that to how the enemy team plays. On the surface it's simple but it's what separates the scrubs from the good players. Scrubs can't make adjustments on the fly. They usually have terrible gun skill and can't aim. Connection isn't going to help them.

BO3 probably has the best connections and I've been playing since MW2. I bytched about lag comp in MW3 and BO2 and still had a +2 KD. If the lag was an issue I'd just switch my play style to flank and shoot people in the sides or back or leave the lobby.

Weak players get mad and play HC. I got people on my friends list who used to run with me but they tapped out of core. "I gotta empty a clip to kill people":mjcry:. They gotta empty a clip because they can't aim and miss half their shots:lolbron:. They just sucked.