California dreaming to lake effect legacy: 2024-2025 Chicago Bears 🐻 season thread

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Rush and Northwestern medical are doing the Birdman hand rub. :mjlol:

Can't believe the Bears are killing another QB. Trubisky was just underwhelming but he wasn't getting continuously murdered every play.

O line is terrible

But we win this game with Fields

I dunno about win but he def would have taken off and had a stellar rushing game and probably kept it more competitive off that alone.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Bears looked like complete SHYT offensively and only lost by 6 to a SB contending team that pretty much everybody figured they lose to anyway :manny:

with that being said, Caleb still not looking like what we expected him to be (yet) & him and DJ Moore aren’t connecting nearly as well as him & Justin did and it shows

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bears looked like complete SHYT offensively and only lost by 6 to SB contending team that pretty much everybody figured they lose to anyway :manny:

with that being said, Caleb still not looking like what we expected him to be (yet) & him and DJ Moore aren’t connecting nearly as well as him & Justin did and it shows

Dj need to stop pouting :mjlol:

Anyway this is the hardest game till like november. Hopefully they figure something out cuz that oline embarassing

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I know people are going to go after flus Waldron and Caleb but people Anger needs to be directed at Ryan poles for not Investing in the oline

This is looking like the monkey paw curling from the draft choices.

Not saying it is outright bad to have done Caleb/Rome but he had the chance to flip some picks knowing your O-Line is weaker than the paper he writes on.

Still, it is only Game 2. :yeshrug: Lots of football, moves to make, so on and so forth.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Bears looked like complete SHYT offensively and only lost by 6 to a SB contending team that pretty much everybody figured they lose to anyway :manny:

Man I feel like I've seen enough. I don't think he's winning rookie of the year at all. I just wanted to see one great series from Caleb. Cause I know there's a learning curve for rookies. So far I have seen nothing.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is looking like the monkey paw curling from the draft choices.

Not saying it is outright bad to have done Caleb/Rome but he had the chance to flip some picks knowing your O-Line is weaker than the paper he writes on.

Still, it is only Game 2. :yeshrug: Lots of football, moves to make, so on and so forth.

It would honestly have been preferable to get blown the fukk out and not have ur rookie qb get obliterated. There arent any moral victories here lol

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It would honestly have been preferable to get blown the fukk out and not have ur rookie qb get obliterated. There arent any moral victories here lol

I completely agree. Tonight's score looks better than it was. Williams was getting shredded exponentially as the game went on and the offensive otherwise produced nothing tangible. He was getting clobbered and getting nothing from it, play after play.

This is probably a curse from sitting VJJ. :ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Feel like this Flus time can do more damage than good for Caleb.

You shouldnt want a new coach to "fix" him. Instead just upgrade him. Between the line and this ass play calling it could get bad. Hope not.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Feel like this Flus time can do more damage than good for Caleb.

You shouldnt want a new coach to "fix" him. Instead just upgrade him. Between the line and this ass play calling it could get bad. Hope not.

THIS ISNT ON FLUS.

GETSY IS GONE AND THE DEFENSE IS BALLING.

THEY HAD THEIR CHOICE OF OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS

:devil:
:evil:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Jim harbaugh 2-0
full

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Rome pick was cool, but they should have used it to get better on the line.

All these weapons that you cannot get the ball to.