California dreaming to lake effect legacy: 2024-2025 Chicago Bears šŸ» season thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know how closely yall have been following training camp, but the word out of camp is that Caleb is the total package. Hes having a huge camp. Hes owning the offense quickly. Hes showing the arm talent.

and its all gonna be recorded for us on Hard Knocks :wow:

we are about to have our Bears golden age with Caleb :blessed:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Im watching every second of that game :russ:

I never really watch preseason, but I was interested in how Caleb played. I had other plans for Thursday and was going to cancel to see how he played, but back to my original plans. Coach said no starters are playing, so even less reason to watch now.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never really watch preseason, but I was interested in how Caleb played. I had other plans for Thursday and was going to cancel to see how he played, but back to my original plans. Coach said no starters are playing, so even less reason to watch now.
I dont think there was much expectation that the starters would be playing. Its too early in camp to put them on the field

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I dont think there was much expectation that the starters would be playing. Its too early in camp to put them on the field

Yeah reading through things now and I see that starters don't really play the first game. I usually don't watch because the games don't mean shyt and the starters usually don't play. I guess I'll have to wait till the regular season.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah reading through things now and I see that starters don't really play the first game. I usually don't watch because the games don't mean shyt and the starters usually don't play. I guess I'll have to wait till the regular season.
the HOF game is a week earlier than normal preseason starts, its just an extra preseason game for the us & Houston

I dont think the players have practiced with pads enough for it to make sense to put the starters out there so soon, its the right move and was expected

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
O-line looks bad because the D-line is just elite :myman:

:sadcam:

I think Rome and Olu will be good players regardless. However, time will tell if going OL 1st round and getting a WR in the 3rd round (loaded WR draft)

Still though Rome is going to be good as well so its still alright.