California cuts the check!!

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The “concept” sounds like reasonable due process to me, theyre not gonna just hand money out the blue. Framework
and liability protection is necessary.. unless you’re laundering money through war torn countries.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Start cutting them checks now and then 'study' how to deliver even more funds later

This 'panel' probably gonna be filled with homosexuals, white women, Latinos and Asians and they are still going to be 'panelling' ten years later 'trying to figure things out', all the while these panellists are getting paid off of this 'study'.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You obviously perceive it as a failure which is why you made this gloating thread.

To me this a step in the right direction which makes your attempt at gloating look foolish.
You're obviously jumping to conclusions.
The point is that the HR 40 model works despite protest. The bill was modeled after it. Has a commission/task force just like suggested, a study, etc

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Start cutting them checks now and then 'study' how to deliver even more funds later

This 'panel' probably gonna be filled with homosexuals, white women, Latinos and Asians and they are still going to be 'panelling' ten years later 'trying to figure things out', all the while these panellists are getting paid off of this 'study'.

:wow:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:pachaha: If u cut a check for 12 million dollars for blacks here in California which is a little over 2 million people, everyone getting $6..

So where is this supposedly 12 million actually going into

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:pachaha: If u cut a check for 12 million dollars for blacks here in California which is a little over 2 million people, everyone getting $6..

So where is this supposedly 12 million actually going into

Research

I'm not sure how much more research needs to be done?

They can actually just make on going reparation payments (maybe monthly) in the interim, whilst figuring out what they want the grand total to be, they could actually be people helping families get out of poverty and debt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Yeah the governor should just walk the streets and pass out blank checks to every black person they see right. Let them fill the amount in. No study needed. They will figure out where the money will come from once the checks start bouncing.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
lol 'study'. Who is going to be on this study panel? Will it be all black folks or will it be 'allies' who find a way to dig their hands into the pot?

Why don't they need all these study panels to get money to illegals, to Ukraine and Israel?
Nikka what contribution did you make towards the State of CA offering reparations?

Have you started any initiative to get reparations passed in the state you live in?

If not then shut the fukk up.:mjtf:

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So what's the study on these government clowns sending money to other countries? Oh I forgot, these bytches don't do "studies" for other countries but they wanna do a study on why they should be giving black people what they been owed for centuries. White people makes me real sick :scust: