Calif. group votes to limit reparations to slave descendants

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You and that other poster some goofballs.

Have at it.

nikka said they gone bring up his gangbanging records to give him a reputations check :mjlol:

nikka they dont know you . You a quadroon , you cant run to yo craccer ass grandma for records :mjlol:

Disqualified in the streets AND for reparations . Kamala and Brown dont even know you :umad:

you Reppin "The Land" but dont bang and unaffiliated . shut yo bytch ass up and stop using our slang

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all mean to tell me people have been arguing for pages about whether or not immigrants should be included when all along, y'all really don't care what happens? :mindblown:

So my future grandchild could descend from the same lineage as me, but because I'm a fukk up they receive none of the benefits I balled out on, and "that's on them"

But if immigrants are so much as mentioned in reference to reparations, NOW there's a concern for finite resources and ensuring the lineage recieves just due? :what: It's hard to believe people are actually concerned with our lineage when they talk like this. It sounds like you just want the money, even if it's at the expense of us actually progressing collectively like reparations is supposed to achieve.

And if you do, then fine... But say that

STILL didnt answer my fukking question I see :stopitslime: just Hoe babble all over the place

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Not gonna front that 1870 Wall is hard to get past probally for most Black Americans
A Reparations commission may need to have the Govermwnt fund professional geneoligait for descandst for free.

OR I don't really know if I support this but Dr. Dariity offered as a mere thought experiment to maybe relax requirements for Black Americans and descendants of immirgants whose lineage was here before 1965 and let in a small amount Black immigmigrant descendants who ancestors arrived during Jim crown or the big Black Carribean wave of 1911 that settled in New York...

This apparently would make it easier to have proof and documentation than linking to a slave or Black person before 1866
I’m lucky as we have family that kept some things around. All I needed was the name and I found them in the 1870 census. She was born in the 1820s. I say 1820s because it says estimated. That’s my dad side. My mom side, I can trace back to 1850. That’s on my mothers grandfather side.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I’ve shared my family’s story on here a few times. I’m from colonial Virginia…my cousin did extensive genealogy research in the 1980s which traced our family to the 1780s.

Thomas' Bunbury (c. 1640 -1680) great-grandson, John Bunbury (c. 1762 - 1791), a substantial tobacco planter whose farm and lands were in the vicinity of Owens Post Office about 1780, fathered a mulatto child named Richard "dikk" by one of his female slaves. The name of this woman, our ancestress, is not recorded and she is lost to us as an individual. When Richard's father John died in 1791, he was not sold along with the other estate slaves but given - what was in those days - "special consideration" being instead willed to his own half-brother - Thomas Bunbury. Richard (c. 1780 - 1849) remained his brother's slave for 15 years (1791-1806) during which time he received instruction in blacksmithing and general farming. Although a slave, Richard acquired the skills of reading and writing, and his brother allowed him the freedom of working for other local planters. By this means, Richard saved $400.00 with which he purchased his own emancipation in 1806

All of my cousins work was validated with ancestry.com. It matched up to what he mapped out and extended it to the cacs in UK who were indentured servants themselves, going back to the 1550s

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was lineage that big of a hurdle? Like we’re white going, we’ll pass reparations only for descendants of Slavery? Serious question.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
real concerning how a poster poser who doesn't self identify as black with direct ties to white via his grandparents, father and mother, and arguably can't identify his own ancestry which he accuses foundational black americans of not being able to do, has the most comments arguing against reparations that he doesn't qualify for, out of any in this thread.
:francis:

Real concerning..... since 2015,
We talking about random people in that thread not anyone that has anything to do with me.

You also edited my last post to take out the part where I said I’m clearly black.

If you gotta make up lies then that only shows your own misery.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
We talking about random people in that thread not anyone that has anything to do with me.

You also edited my last post to take out the part where I said I’m clearly black.

If you gotta make up lies then that only shows your own misery.

how you reppin "Tha Land" but you never been in the streets?
fraud ass nikka, you owe $ :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
STILL didnt answer my fukking question I see :stopitslime: just Hoe babble all over the place
Respect is given until otherwise is shown. Message received:ehh:

You could've easily provided clarification on your point but resorted to name calling like the mental midget head assed bytch you are. And Jewish people were already running banks of all things, but your take is just give a generation money for centuries locked out of wages and industry and if they blow it, "that's on them"-- jUsT mAkE sUrE tHe imMigRaNts dOn'T gEt iT
full

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I would stretch it to pre-1960s because the state and federal sanctioned racism affected black immigrants at that time, too. Everyone who came over after 1960 can kick rocks. You aren't and shouldn't get ish in the form of reparations :camby: