Caleb Williams is just a less athletic, shorter Justin Fields

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Bush fields to draft less athletic shorter Fields

Id take the Cac instead if they go qb tbh. Why draft the exact same archetype. If thats the case just keep JF

I thought this take was egregious enough for it's own thread seeing as how one of these dudes hasn't even sniffed a minute of the NFL yet. I'm assuming this gentleman by saying he'll take the cac instead means that he would go with Maye over Caleb in the draft. What say you, brehs :jbhmm:

@Silkk @West Coast Avenger @Trojan 24 @smitty22 @Ed MOTHEREFFING G @Regular_P

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I thought this take was egregious enough for it's own thread seeing as how one of these dudes hasn't even sniffed a minute of the NFL yet. I'm assuming this gentleman by saying he'll take the cac instead means that he would go with Maye over Caleb in the draft. What say you, brehs :jbhmm:

@Silkk @West Coast Avenger @Trojan 24 @smitty22 @Ed MOTHEREFFING G @Regular_P

Less athletic and shorter...but what about his throwing ability...since he's a quarterback? :jbhmm:
This. He's better at being a quarterback that buckeye Fields.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bears fans down bad. My boy is all in on Fields, I was like so if Chicago ends up with Caleb you burning your Bears merch?

This man was like, if they trade Fields he's dropping the Bears and becoming a fan of whatever team he goes to. He's already started hating on Caleb Williams daily.

:laff:

:mjlol:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
firefly-speechless.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Denthead OP didnt even post the tweet I was quoting with that comment. I dont have any type of allegiance to Fields beyond him being on the Bears. Hes been ass.

The same issues that Fields are exhibiting (taking dumb sacks, holding ball too long, getting pressured when he doesnt need to be) statistically seem to be just as prominent with Williams. I was saying if you are going to draft the same type of issues you might as well keep the first player.