Caitlyn Clark signs a LeBron Money Nike deal

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Breh just pulled shyt of his ass. They already have that and still have trouble filling the seats.:mjlol:

https://dream.wnba.com/daughter-date-night/?fevoUri=atlanta-dream-vs-minnesota-lynx-ifrygx2-f01ea89/atlanta-dream-vs-minnesota-lynx-ifrygx2-f01ea89

Take your daughter to see the Dream play by getting a pair of court side seats for $100 brehs.:francis:

I said invested into breh.... not the poorest performing franchise in the league attendance wise hosting it. They're not even pulling Minor League Baseball numbers for a "guaranteed win" night :heh:

The Hawks are one of the poorest performers attendance wise in the NBA also.

The largest demographic that already supports, plus the future fanbase who's most likely to want WNBA merchandise being promoted on a larger scale would benefit the league...Plus forcing these NBA players with daughters to show up and support:heh:

In no universe should the cheapest WNBA ticket cost more than tickets to NBA and MLB games... that alone isn't doing them any favors.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Amazing that the Curry brand of entertainment (logo 3s) has become a god send to the women's game.

And it makes sense. You'll likely never have a Jordan/Bron/Kobe above the rim type for women, but shooting is universal and doing so at a gawd-tier level isn't gender exclusive. Will be interesting how and where this goes. Obviously the NBA gonna have her at every all star event and inevitably doin them state farm or car max commercials, but the next generation of girls gonna be working on their jumpers mad handles double time.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Facts Nike finna go all out for Caitlin :russ:

I can't find the thread but just the other day dudes mentioned how going into the 00s the marketing/ perception of the WNBA shifted to dikes/lgbt. Never gave it much thought but I do remember one of my coworkers back in 2016 was tellin me that her daughter was interested in bball and volleyball but she was gonna push her to volleyball bc she heard them stories about women ball players be turning girls out in the locker room :mjlol:

Even back when i was still watching Gil's Arena, they had Lexi Brown on there (Dee Brown's daughter) and she stayed complaining that WNBA don't market the women to look cute, and that ppl be surprised when they learn she plays in the W bc she's not what they expect the women to look like :pachaha:

^A compliment to her in a way but lowkey offensive,,, but then i'm watchin women's college bball for the first time ever last month and i'm seein coli dudes in these threads thirsting over these women who are apparently IG-famous, and i'm thinkin... wait, between logo 3s, ig thottery and tiktok dances.. has a path finally been found? :ohhh:

I digress,
:dead:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
She shouldn't get 10 million as a rookie.
Win some championships first.:mjpls:

Guarantee you that shoe is going to be as ugly as she is.:pachaha:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Man dem other players gon be so fukkin mad😂😂😂😂
Once again, live look at Diana Taurasi:

200w.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Lonescu joints are one of the most worn sneakers in the NBA this year.

THEY GET THOSE shytS FOR FREE
AND THEYRE SHOWING SUPPORT.

AINT NOBODY IRL
OUT HERE BUYING THOSE shytS.

THE FACT THEY KEEP LETTING US KNOW
THE NBA PLAYERS ARE WEARING THEM
IS ALL ONE BIG MARKETING PLOY
:devil:
:evil:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Nobody really talking about this but they are paying the white women in the WNBA through these deals.

Are Breanna Stewart, Della Donne, and Clark the only ones with shoes deals right now? It says they are the only ones in the last decade on Google.

I guess everybody else has to find their way.

NIL is a gateway into getting around paying players what they are worth.
Nike will say oh we already had a deal with her in college, but the reality is a bunch of these women come from Nike schools.