Caitlyn Clark signs a LeBron Money Nike deal

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw online people calling out NIKE. How Caitlin Clark got a deal before someone like Aja Wilson who got accolades and is arguably the best in WNBA

Anyways this is a sign of a new era in women’s hoops.

Juju getting that Nike deal next probably or maybe she signs with Kobes brand

Paige Buekers signing with adidas probably

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Once again, live look at Diana Taurasi:

200w.gif
Turasi definitely gonna be headhunting

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
They are gonna push Caitlin into some all star games,etc she is gonna be most popular player ever.The ratings for her 1st game will be extremely high.. She is Great White Hope for league and White America. I think her being hyped will help other players ball harder. Women are naturally jealous these WNBA women are gonna be playing harder and intently focusing on her. Team wise her squad is solid Boston is gonna be even better. Individual wise Caitlin Clark wont be no MVP,irst team WNBA etc . She is basically gonna open some doors endorsement wise for other women ballers (Paige.Juju etc_. I think her pro career may resemble Pistol Pete more then Larry Bird.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the click bait title tho? Quite the exaggeration right? What's Clark deal 20 mil over 5 years. Like 4 mil a year?
Meanwhile lebron is signed for 30 mil a year for the rest of his life lol

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Why the click bait title tho? Quite the exaggeration right? What's Clark deal 20 mil over 5 years. Like 4 mil a year?
Meanwhile lebron is signed for 30 mil a year for the rest of his life lol
LeBron was not making no 30 mil a year coming out of school. He made 8 figures like Caitlyn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron was not making no 30 mil a year coming out of school. He made 8 figures like Caitlyn
Yeah I just checked looks like he got 87 for 7 before the draft.still like triple Caitlin and that's 2003 money.
No big deal really I'm just not a fan of unnecessary exaggeration. Probably a me problem.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
If I was on USCs campus I would be begging JuJu like K-Ci in Jodeci

"I really want, I really want, I really want, I really want, to know you..."