don-t-be-a-menace-stomp-o.gif
:russ: :russ: :deadrose:
Pure shenanigans. Classic comedy movie.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
At least Ricky's death was given the proper respect it deserved. In M2S, Shariff just gets killed and the movie ends shortly after. No followup. No caption. No nothing. Like he wasn't even there to begin with :mjcry:. I always wondered how Shariff's father reacted when he found out what happened to his son. And would he blame Caine for it.
Me too. I'm glad they didn't show that.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Gotta look left and right twice.

One time for when you're coming off the porch. You don't know what nikka might be creepin' in the bushes just outside your periphery. Gotta play it safe.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why he did it the second time. It's not like the nikka was about to cross the street. He was about to get in a car. :russ:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

shyt like this is why I Love this fukkin site

:russ:
When this nikka asked A-wax for some grits :russ::russ:

:russ: Son dead ass asked him for some links with them grits like A Wax was really gon get his gangsta ass up to cook for him
Me and my boys just referred to that nikka as "Partna" in every movie we saw him in. I don't even know the real name of that nikka.

Samuel-Monroe-Meme.png

I wish I could rep this shyt a thousand times :russ:

This big head nikka Tyrin Turner always getting kilt in his movies he play in. Last movie i seen with breh was "Ghetto Stories" w/ Foxx, Webbie & Hoopz. And he in the kitchen get ready to cook a omelet and got killed. nikka didnt even get a chance to put the Kraft Singles politely on the egg and let the shyt melt before he started grabbing his chest like he catching the Holy Ghost on a breezy Sunday Morning.

Yooo I can't fukk with y'all nikkas :russ:

Tried to rep this like I did the others and got the slow down warning. I got u tho breh.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta look left and right twice.

One time for when you're coming off the porch. You don't know what nikka might be creepin' in the bushes just outside your periphery. Gotta play it safe.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why he did it the second time. It's not like the nikka was about to cross the street. He was about to get in a car. :russ:

bruh you nikkas killing me this movie was very serious when I was a kid shyt straight comedy now:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, at the end they show him getting arrested. Plus when larenz was on the breakfast club he said it

Pretty sure he was a juvenile,he wouldve done a little time but still came home looking 16 since Larenz Tate damn near looks the same now:pachaha: